Burning Leather Rec Mexico the Khafra & Gehenna Lps hoax

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Eugenio Giordano

Burning Leather Rec Mexico the Khafra & Gehenna Lps hoax

Post by Eugenio Giordano »

since may 2018 the mexican label Burning Leather Rec is taking preorders for Khafra & Gehenna Lps reissues:

https://burningleather.bigcartel.com/category/vinyl
or
https://www.discogs.com/it/seller/HelmuthRod/profile

has someone these Lps in his hands right now ? i've preordered and paid on last july 7th 2018 and i have never got any parcel, they are not for sale on ebay and the only seller on discogs is the guy from the Burning Leather Rec, has someone any picture of the phisical Lps ? i think they don't exist and the label is still taking preorders from last year giving false informations to the buyers, i lost my money, please read carefully my words before placing any order here : https://burningleather.bigcartel.com/category/vinyl or https://www.discogs.com/it/seller/HelmuthRod/profile i'm spreading these infos on every forum, board, label, magazine, fanzine and mailorder in europe, i took some infos around the Burning Leather Rec facebook profile confirming some buyers were swindled recently, i'm one of those, i'm also informing paypal since i've got a premier account on that provider, i'll follow on dicogs too to avoid any other hoax from this label

they have not a european distribution right now so keep yourself away from these cheaters
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
wicked keeper

Re: Burning Leather Rec Mexico the Khafra & Gehenna Lps hoax

Post by wicked keeper »

Mexican rip-offs....gee, couldn't see that coming... :lol:
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

they exist, easy to find on Mercadolibre Mexico: there are several sellers who sell them and it's so easy to find pictures of the physical copies: front, back, open, the vinyl out of the sleeve, the insert...maybe you are not aware of places like Mercadolibre of the so many distros and sellers and collectors on Facebook. If you join facebook you will see that they regularly came out several months ago.

I bought and traded several times with the guy running the label, he also has a facebook page. Before making some easy comments about the reliability of some people coming from some countries, it's much better to make a proper research on the most obviosus sites: Mercadolibre mexico is the first one to be sure that some releases are really out or not released yet. Also to make a basic research on facebook to see if some people took pictures with the actual releases in their hands is one of the most obvious solutions: and you will see both the band and several distros on Facebook easily sell them with no problems at all and many collectors show their copy in their hands....easier than that...maybe you are just a newcomer and you are not aware of how many places where to fina albums except for Discogs or Ebay. I ensure you that there are hundred of different sources where to find music, maybe you need a bit more experience :)

Discogs and Ebay are just my last resource before buying something.
It's quite strange that the seller never sent you anything, I always received stuff from him, 7-8 times in the last two years...actually I am in contact with hundred of labels, distros, sellers, collectros and traders from Mexico and almost everyday I check news from Mexico and mexican contacts on FB and I never heard that the label is a rip-off. Mmm...I am curious to see where you find these complaints...and what kind of false information they are providing.
I also personally supplied some copies of the two vinyls to my friend's music shop in Japan and he regularly got them...so I am really curious where you found all these misinformation, fake information and complaints...really curious.

On the contrary I see that somebody is throwing hysteric and paranoid shit about the status of some releases....I also talked with some bands (Z and those involved in the "Escuadron Metalico" box set) to ask if the label made an official or unauthorized edition and tey confirmed that everything was ok.

The funny thing is that some unknown/nicknamed user threw shit on the re-release of Z "La noche que hichimos el pacto" whitout seeing that the label itself organized a big gig for Z for the launching of the reissue. That "FAKE COPY" and the first comment put on purpose by an user on Discogs (I know who's him and he's a real dickhead) is simply far beyond pathetic and the replies in the comment section clarify the position. It's just because I know that the guy who is spreading shit about Burning Leather was trying to work in the same project and he got frustrated that somebody made things happened before him. Therefore, if the band accepted to play the gig (which actually happened and there are hundred of photos showing also the banner of the label as sponsor) in order to launch the CD reissue, I wonder why somebody who has nothing to do with the label and the band is complaining that such CD is unofficial and unauthorized by the band. Well, I have my theory about it, but that's another story. Just a sordid and shallow matter of jealousy and missed opportunities by other labels who wanted to release them and were preceeded by Burning Leather. It's the first time - to my knowledge - that a band accept to play a big live concert in order to support an unauthorized edition made by the same label who organized the band's concert :D
Funny. But the guy, Francisco Garnica Mejia is 100% reliable and communicative. The only problem is that he speaks spanish only, so I am not even sure that is the same guy who is on Discogs. But, for the rest, I never heard or had the feeling before that he is such a criminal or rip-off as pictured above.

P.S.: I have nothing to do with the label and not interested in supporting this or that label or guy. I just hate easy shit talking when suported by no proofs or when proofs are just invented to create a case.
GulliverFoyle

Post by GulliverFoyle »

Yeah, I've also seen them! I didn't order them, though, because I have the originals (and I love both)!

Another lonely night, another no name town
it starts to look the same, it starts to bring me down
so many promises you knew I'd never keep
I'll make it up to you, baby, don't give up on me
Eugenio Giordano

so what is the reason didn't they sent me anything at all since i've paid immediately my preorders via paypal ????

i'm not slandering about anybody just i'd like to know the reason why they 1 didn't sent my stuff (from july 2018) 2 they don't answer my e-mails, 3 they don't send back my money

why ? if they are so professional, friendly, polite, honest blah blah blah

i only know i dont have the records and i don't have my money
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
Yronbeast86

Post by Yronbeast86 »

How do you sign up to create an account on Mercadolibre? I checked on the site and attempted to create an account, but I encountered a problem and could not go any further. I chose that english option and still encountered a blockade.
Eugenio Giordano

Yronbeast86 wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:31 am How do you sign up to create an account on Mercadolibre? I checked on the site and attempted to create an account, but I encountered a problem and could not go any further. I chose that english option and still encountered a blockade.
1 idem here, and Mercadolibre doesn't send any parcel in europe, they have the "fake" same pictures showed on burning leather web shop, don't give a cent to this lame Mercadolibre i think they only work for national mexican mart, no prices in euros / us dollars, no english hints etc....

2 ok the Gehenna Lps are out and they are in the band's hands available, but what about the Khafra lps ??? can't find them anywhere someone have them ??? is that possible they are still not available yet and this is the reason why nothing has been sent me at all
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
Cochino

Post by Cochino »

I've only used Mercadolibre for local purchases but most of the time you just deal with the seller. You can contact them and ask if they do international shipping, etc. But make sure you talk to them and they feel trustworthy because I don't think ML gives a shit about you getting ripped off and probably won't do anything to help you out.
Yronbeast86

Post by Yronbeast86 »

Thanks for the warnings about using the. I saw a few lps on there that caught my interest. I will just have to keep on looking elsewhere.
Eugenio Giordano

Yronbeast86 wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:24 pm Thanks for the warnings about using the. I saw a few lps on there that caught my interest. I will just have to keep on looking elsewhere.
same here, thank you for infos
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
GulliverFoyle

Post by GulliverFoyle »

Fakk!Just when I thought that I'll get those 2 Chilean vinyls I'm after! Who knew that acquiring some killer Chilean wine from Rapel valley would be much more easier that some burning metal... :(
Another lonely night, another no name town
it starts to look the same, it starts to bring me down
so many promises you knew I'd never keep
I'll make it up to you, baby, don't give up on me
wicked keeper

Post by wicked keeper »

Wouldn't be surprised if Krukenberg got his hands on some copies....
Cochino

Post by Cochino »

If it's something you really want, and you have any contacts from wherever the seller is from, you can always ask them to buy them for you and have them do the international shipping. That should work fine since, as I said, I've used mercadolibre for local purchases and never had any issues. It's the international aspect of it that I don't really feel too confident about.
Spinal

Post by Spinal »

Didn't read all of the posts here but... I've been in contact with a member of GEHENNA (great guy) and from what I can tell, the reissue is 100% legit. He even did a video of him unpacking it!
rebelsound72

Post by rebelsound72 »

I ordered the Crazy Lazy reissue directly from Burning Leather last year and had no issues.