Carmilla - Live Explosion '88-'89 (Japanese Power/Thrash)

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Forces of Steel

Carmilla - Live Explosion '88-'89 (Japanese Power/Thrash)

Post by Forces of Steel »

Japameta ladies band Carmilla has recently put out a compilation album on CD consisting of live sources and studio takes, Live Explosion '88-'89, and is ready for international ordering via Bandcamp. You can also pick up the CD from S.A. Music and other Japanese distros.
[youtube]LyHnFIlk7Vw[/youtube]
I upgraded CD-R selling on amazon this time and produced CD at JapanPress.
2800 yen including tax, shipping fee will be shipped overseas 600 yen. Domestic shipping fee will be borne here.
For customers who already bought CD-R, I will sell for discounted price 2000 yen.

I use guarantee on economy air (SAL) flights. It takes about 2 weeks before delivery.

The live music sound source of the ladies heavy metal band "CARMILLA" who was active in the 80's revived after 30 years ! If you get this, I'm sure you'll feel energy "Hotter than hell" in this album like a "KISS ALIVE!". In addition to sound sources at Kagurazaka explosion and other live houses, as well as two studio recordings as bonus tracks, we also added a title unknown song that we just made at the time that we did not even show off at the time of the studio practice.
credits

Planning and Production : Kizakura Yoshiko
All Composed by Kizakura Yoshiko
Image Image Image