PAGAN ALTAR 'The Room of Shadows'

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
doomedplanet

Re: PAGAN ALTAR 'The Room of Shadows'

Post by doomedplanet »

Alan, I didn't read your entire massive review, but in general to me this album just fits a slot on the shelf. I enjoyed listening to it and I really like the overall look of the lp version, but when it gets down to brass knuckles it cannot stand up to the other albums. This being said nothing else in the discography stands up against the first album. Period.
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

"Room of Shadows" was quite the let down for me. Nowhere near the godly "Mythical And Magical".
Welcome to our dream
Welcome to our night
I can make you scream
I can make you fight
OmenOfSteel
Location: fucking non white worthless left wing dick sucking scum bag

Post by OmenOfSteel »

nightsblood wrote:So...
I haven't heard the album yet, but felt I had login just to say THX! for this wonderful review, helluva fun to read, well done!
We praise the blood that metal brings
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

Omen- glad you got a laugh out of it, I was afraid some folks might fail to see the humor if they got all huffy that I dared disparage a PA album.
Rob- yeah I agree, it completes the set of PA albums on my shelf.... and doesn't do much else.
Kristian- yep, agreed.
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky