Sortilege's Larmes de Heros should be reissued also

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
bobo
Posts: 42

Sortilege's Larmes de Heros should be reissued also

Post#1 » Wed May 31, 2017 9:45 pm

Why this wasn't re-released together with other two? Larmes de Heros is just amazing
Demon's eyes Rites of Chaos should be reissued too. Brennus release was pretty awful

User avatar
MercenaryÖfMetal
Posts: 18

Re: Sortilege's Larmes de Heros should be reissued also

Post#2 » Wed May 31, 2017 11:12 pm

bobo wrote:Why this wasn't re-released together with other two? Larmes de Heros is just amazing
Demon's eyes Rites of Chaos should be reissued too. Brennus release was pretty awful
Christophe Bailet (involved in the reissues of the other two albums of Sortilège by No Remorese Records) mentioned on his Facebook page that there are already two reissues of Larmes de Heros by Axe Killer Records (1998 and 2007) and he wasn't interested on a third one.

You should buy the LP (Rocks Rec), totally worth it

Aiden
Posts: 595

Re: Sortilege's Larmes de Heros should be reissued also

Post#3 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:42 pm

Probably my favourite French metal album. I didn't think it was that hard to get though?

bobo
Posts: 42

Re: Sortilege's Larmes de Heros should be reissued also

Post#4 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:38 pm

MercenaryÖfMetal wrote:
bobo wrote:Why this wasn't re-released together with other two? Larmes de Heros is just amazing
Demon's eyes Rites of Chaos should be reissued too. Brennus release was pretty awful
Christophe Bailet (involved in the reissues of the other two albums of Sortilège by No Remorese Records) mentioned on his Facebook page that there are already two reissues of Larmes de Heros by Axe Killer Records (1998 and 2007) and he wasn't interested on a third one.

You should buy the LP (Rocks Rec), totally worth it
I didn't know this was re-released on vinyl. Much better solution than over compressed cd. Thanks for the tip.
Definitely one of the best albums of French metal. People usually regard Metamorphose as better, but this one is a killer epic album. Production suffers a bit, but regardless, this album deserves love.

bobo
Posts: 42

Re: Sortilege's Larmes de Heros should be reissued also

Post#5 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:40 pm

Aiden wrote:Probably my favourite French metal album. I didn't think it was that hard to get though?
On vinyl is very hard to find it.
Last edited by bobo on Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
MercenaryÖfMetal
Posts: 18

Re: Sortilege's Larmes de Heros should be reissued also

Post#6 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:13 pm

bobo wrote:
MercenaryÖfMetal wrote:
bobo wrote:Why this wasn't re-released together with other two? Larmes de Heros is just amazing
Demon's eyes Rites of Chaos should be reissued too. Brennus release was pretty awful
Christophe Bailet (involved in the reissues of the other two albums of Sortilège by No Remorese Records) mentioned on his Facebook page that there are already two reissues of Larmes de Heros by Axe Killer Records (1998 and 2007) and he wasn't interested on a third one.

You should buy the LP (Rocks Rec), totally worth it
I didn't know this was re-released on vinyl. Much better solution than over compressed cd. Thanks for the tip.
Definitely one of the best albums of French metal. People usually regard Metamorphose as better, but this one is a killer epic album. Production suffers a bit, but regardless, this album deserves love.
Sorry, the reissues are only on CD as far as I know https://www.discogs.com/Sortil%C3%A8ge- ... ter/342570

Aiden
Posts: 595

Re: Sortilege's Larmes de Heros should be reissued also

Post#7 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:44 pm

I didn't realise the LP price had gone so high. Clearly better than Metamorphose to these ears. Considering that everything is getting reissued these days then, yeah, it's surprising. Worth a reissue for the cover alone!!

User avatar
Avenger
Posts: 8188

Re: Sortilege's Larmes de Heros should be reissued also

Post#8 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:53 pm

bobo wrote:Much better solution than over compressed cd.
:roll:

I'm willing to bet you couldn't tell the difference if we did a "pepsi taste test" of sorts between the recordings of different media with the vinyl deficiencies removed.

95% of the population outside of the music industry and high end audiophiles can't.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests