Masacre - Sin Piedad

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
MetalizeR

Masacre - Sin Piedad

Post by MetalizeR »

Finally rereleased album of one the best latinamerican Heavy Metal band called Masacre from Peru. The mighty "Sin Piedad" recorded on 1988 and full restored from the original tapes by German Villacorta (Ozzy Osbourne, Alice Cooper, etc). Released by Inti Records on a deluxe edition CD digipak 7" size.

https://www.facebook.com/IntiRecordsPeru/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLz4znS1gbg
ION BRITTON

Re: Masacre - Sin Piedad

Post by ION BRITTON »

Good news.

The track "Entes Del Mal" simply defines heavy metal with its unbelievable power and passion, I've heard it an insane number of times in my life. The other album tracks are not of the same caliber, but they are pretty good and surely way above average. Hope someone will stock this here in Greece.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

It's out since quite a long time now.
For two years the band promised to include all the previous demos recorded around 1985-1988 but then it turned out to be only the full lenght album and nothing else.
It's ok, who cares.
Problem comes when you get in touch with the label: 50 soles in Peru (around 15 euros) and 25 euros + delivery (which is an additional 13-14 euros) to Europe....I felt it was not very honest to make different prices for different countries.
fengisriprider

Post by fengisriprider »

Trying to stock this for Michigan heavy metal fans via trade or whole sale purchase but no response from your facebook in weeks.
"Without the holy grail, only evil can prevail."
MetalizeR

Post by MetalizeR »

jnfernal wrote:It's out since quite a long time now.
For two years the band promised to include all the previous demos recorded around 1985-1988 but then it turned out to be only the full lenght album and nothing else.
It's ok, who cares.
Problem comes when you get in touch with the label: 50 soles in Peru (around 15 euros) and 25 euros + delivery (which is an additional 13-14 euros) to Europe....I felt it was not very honest to make different prices for different countries.
Yes it was released on december (my birthday) with a Masacre gig with the same lineup of the album. About the price yes it was 50 soles (expensive here too) but 25 eu is very expensive... I hope the label take care of the distribution overseas next time or write me to make trades ;)
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

I have seen they have a special promotion....50 soles for the first and last album together. Maybe it's possible to get it for a lower price now. Or the promotion is valid within Peru only. I am going to write him and see
GulliverFoyle

Post by GulliverFoyle »

I'm lovin' them!

Just got the vinyl, sound awesome! Need the original tape now!
Another lonely night, another no name town
it starts to look the same, it starts to bring me down
so many promises you knew I'd never keep
I'll make it up to you, baby, don't give up on me
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

Anyone got a lead on a copy of the lp? Seems sold out everywhere, so I missed getting it.
Aiden

Post by Aiden »

Looks like Underground Power have a second reissue coming.
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

I consider this band like a latin american version of Crimson Glory, simply amazing stuff.

Any links to get the reissue?