Eat Metal Records new 4 reissues 2x Mystery Blue, Mystique, Dark Wizard out soon

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
User avatar
Priamos
Posts: 521

Re: Eat Metal Records new LP issues out 25th November 2015 (06th March 2015) info request

Post#31 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:38 am

Actually, Greg has a new partner to help him out in many ways, so the label/store seems to have reboot. The last months works more professionally and focused than ever.
We should forgive our enemies, but not before they are hanged...

User avatar
Avenger
Posts: 8188

Re: Eat Metal Records new LP issues out 06th March 2015 info request

Post#32 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:29 pm

Kostello wrote:
Avenger wrote:Typical Greg. Telling as many lies as possible in attempt to cover the fact that he is unreliable and doesn't give a shit if you actually receive your order after sending him the money.
Typical what's your name.
What's my name have to do with this?
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."

User avatar
Herkus Monte
Posts: 486

Re: Eat Metal Records new LP issues out 25th November 2015 (06th March 2015) info request

Post#33 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:35 pm

Ravensire sound interesting indeed, but I have no idea why people would need those ultra-average Scanner albums from mid-90s unless to fill up their collections.
Last edited by Herkus Monte on Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You say meh to god of black metal?"

User avatar
Priamos
Posts: 521

Re: Eat Metal Records new LP issues out 25th November 2015 (06th March 2015) info request

Post#34 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:17 pm

Herkus Monte wrote:Ravensire sound interesting indeed, but I have why no idea why people would need those ultra-average Scanner albums from mid-90s unless to fill up their collections.
That's true...I never realised when these became cult or something. Everyone back then was like, "OK, decent efforts, but we miss the 80s albums".
We should forgive our enemies, but not before they are hanged...

User avatar
Trigger
Posts: 856

Re: Eat Metal Records new LP issues out 25th November 2015 (06th March 2015) info request

Post#35 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:54 am

Priamos wrote:
Herkus Monte wrote:Ravensire sound interesting indeed, but I have why no idea why people would need those ultra-average Scanner albums from mid-90s unless to fill up their collections.
That's true...I never realised when these became cult or something. Everyone back then was like, "OK, decent efforts, but we miss the 80s albums".
Except that, Mental Reservation is better than the debut :)
Never trust the Goblin King....

J.
Posts: 89

Re: Eat Metal Records new LP issues out 25th November 2015 (06th March 2015) info request

Post#36 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:16 pm

Trigger wrote:
Priamos wrote:
Herkus Monte wrote:Ravensire sound interesting indeed, but I have why no idea why people would need those ultra-average Scanner albums from mid-90s unless to fill up their collections.
That's true...I never realised when these became cult or something. Everyone back then was like, "OK, decent efforts, but we miss the 80s albums".
Except that, Mental Reservation is better than the debut :)

Better than Terminal Earth but not Hypertrace IMO.

User avatar
Eugenio Giordano
Posts: 51
Contact:

Re: Eat Metal Records new LP issues out 25th November 2015 (06th March 2015) info request

Post#37 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:35 pm

another 4 cd bunch reissues is coming out for Eat Metal Rec:

Release date is 29/2/2016, we can ship on 1/3/2016 These releases will be available at up the hammers festival !
Order now from eat metal records http://eatmetalrecords.com/shop Anyone who orders all 4 releases until this weekend, will get free postage

Image

MYSTERY BLUE Mystery blue CD
Strictly limited to 500 copies, not to be repressed!
Originally released in 1984 on axe killer records, this is the first time the album is released on CD version!
8 pages deluxe booklet,including lyrics and never seen before pictures!
2 bonus songs included!

Image

MYSTERY BLUE Circle of shame CD
Strictly limited to 500 copies, not to be repressed!
Originally released in 1986 on dream records, this is the first time the album is released on CD version!
8 pages deluxe booklet,including lyrics and never seen before pictures!
1 bonus song from the flexi disc included!

Image

DARK WIZARD Early spells CD
Strictly limited to 500 copies, not to be repressed!
These are the very first recordings of the Dutch metal legends!
12 pages deluxe booklet,including lyrics and never seen before pictures!
15 SONGS OF TOTAL RUNNNIG TIME 69:17
Including:
1) ONLY A COFFIN demo 1983 ( 5 songs)
2) ZOMBIE demo 1983 (5 songs)
3) 1st demo 1983 (2 songs)
4) RADIO OST SESSIONS 1983 (3 songs)

Image

MYSTIQUE Black rider CD
Strictly limited to 500 copies, not to be repressed!
Finally! The ultra masterpiece available for the first time on cd version!!!
includes:
The BLACK RIDER EP from 1985, 3 tracks from the I AM THE KING demo from 1987 and the 2 tracks from Rock'n'Roll Party Tonite/Stone Cold Crazy single of 1988!!
8 pages booklet with lyrics + photos,

already reissued in 2012 with the almost same front cover but different tracklist
https://www.discogs.com/it/Mystique-Bla ... se/7698788

great job Greg, bought my copies in Germany, give my support
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

User avatar
Priamos
Posts: 521

Re: Eat Metal Records new LP issues out 25th November 2015 (06th March 2015) info request

Post#38 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:28 pm

Eugenio Giordano wrote:
already reissued in 2012 with the almost same front cover but different tracklist
https://www.discogs.com/it/Mystique-Bla ... se/7698788
This was a bootleg, bro.
We should forgive our enemies, but not before they are hanged...

User avatar
Herkus Monte
Posts: 486

Re: Eat Metal Records new 4 reissues 2x Mystery Blue, Mystique, Dark Wizard out soon

Post#39 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:52 pm

Mystique sound really nice, I may buy it. I remember it was panned on this site and maybe that is why I never cared to check how it sounds, but it's way better than I expected. Slightly too 70-ish at places for some people though.
"You say meh to god of black metal?"

User avatar
Priamos
Posts: 521

Re: Eat Metal Records new 4 reissues 2x Mystery Blue, Mystique, Dark Wizard out soon

Post#40 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:31 pm

Herkus Monte wrote:Mystique sound really nice, I may buy it. I remember it was panned on this site and maybe that is why I never cared to check how it sounds, but it's way better than I expected. Slightly too 70-ish at places for some people though.
BTW this review sucks!!! :P (no offence to the reviewer intended, especially if it was the big boss :lol: :mrgreen: ) I'm not too much into ballads either, but "Memories" is easily one of the 20 best of them, regardless of genre. Easily it's also Mystique's best song by far (and as I said I'm not a ballad-guy either). Additionally, it's an epic-ballad (read the lyrics) and not a love song meant to please the ladies.
We should forgive our enemies, but not before they are hanged...

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests