FnA Records - opinions

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Herkus Monte

FnA Records - opinions

Post by Herkus Monte »

I wonder if anyone has bought some of their releases...
They have reissued Paradoxx - Plan of Attack (but was it possible to get it at all? Seems to be as easy to find as the original LP by now...), Ruthless and Snakebyte among others and it`s the last one I am really interested in. So are those reissues quality stuff? I`ve read somewhere that that Snakebyte CD is in fact a CDR, but I can hardly believe that. It`s pretty pricey, by the bye.
hawkhunter

Re: FnA Records - opinions

Post by hawkhunter »

I bought Ruthless and Character 2-3 years ago. They are very good and factory pressed. But their later re-issues are most CDR. Check CDbaby.com, where you can find info about their releases (CD, CDR or CD-RP).
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

I have a few of their releases including the Paradoxx. The earlier stuff is silver pressed and the later is all CD-R. These are official re-issues but the owner cut corners as of late regarding the pressing of the discs. The reason the Paradoxx is so rare is because it was only pressed in 100 handnumbered copies and autographed by the original band members specifically for a one off show.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

I wanted to do that Snakebyte but by the time I contacted them, they had signed to FnA already. I really don't get it how a label could forward a recording budget for the bonus tracks, and then release the album on limited CD-R pressing, but FnA somehow does it and gets away with it...
Eugenio Giordano

Post by Eugenio Giordano »

I bought the previous issues on original silver cds, little time after they started to press only on Cdr, some of their titles are "available" as good quality mp3 somewhere on the www so I've just stopped to order from them, also two times they "forgot" to send me some any of the cds I've paid and never resend them.... so I simply keep myself far from this label
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
Priamos

Post by Priamos »

I bought Character (from Cdbaby) some years ago and like others stated, I was perfectly satisfied.
We should forgive our enemies, but not before they are hanged...