SOLAR EAGLE

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
User avatar
Astra Wally
Posts: 651

Re: SOLAR EAGLE

Post#31 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:12 pm

What about the sound quality of the vinyl version done by Heavy Forces Records?
Heaven is yours, Hell is mine

User avatar
The Sentinel
Posts: 3505

Re:

Post#32 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:57 am

The Sentinel wrote:Hmm, shit. So, I have to add the Taist Of Iron LP back on my wantlist then, crap! I have to hear the original to compare.
I now have the original Taste of Iron LP. I have to conclude that after comparing both the cd indeed sounds like shit :( I also have the Solar Eagle compilation CD. The sound quality of the demo sounds good to my ears but the EP doesn't. Great band though; the demo is really a highlight.
Long Live The Loud !!!

User avatar
Sire-Nahvas
Posts: 3
Contact:

Re: SOLAR EAGLE

Post#33 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:20 pm

Astra Wally wrote:What about the sound quality of the vinyl version done by Heavy Forces Records?
I'm curious too.
Thinking about placing a order on their website soon.

User avatar
Trigger
Posts: 855

Re: Re:

Post#34 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:31 pm

Avenger wrote:
Trigger wrote:finest recordings from America!
Solar Eagle were Canadian...
Which is also located in the Americas as far as I know.
Never trust the Goblin King....

lavadeath
Posts: 6

Re: SOLAR EAGLE

Post#35 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:47 pm

Astra Wally wrote:What about the sound quality of the vinyl version done by Heavy Forces Records?
Haven't heard other versions but I would say it sounds good.

User avatar
DaN
Administructor
Posts: 6469
Contact:

Re: SOLAR EAGLE

Post#36 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:41 am

After years of on&off listening to the SE mini + demo I think I've finally gotten used to the weird vocals. The fact that the music is pretty ace helps! Gonna keep an eye open for the vinyl reish at KIT methinks...
Veterans of the Various-Wars - New Corroseum compilations-compilation series!

User avatar
msp
Posts: 1211

Re: SOLAR EAGLE

Post#37 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:10 am

I thought the sound on the reissue vinyl was fine. I'm sure someone somewhere will have an issue with it.

An original copy showed up in a London store the other week. They wanted GBP 300 for it. Had to pass on it as I was with the wife at the time so I couldn't pretend it was a GBP 10 record like all the others I have :lol:
Remember kids, only high priced rarities are true...

User avatar
OmenOfSteel
Posts: 562

Re: SOLAR EAGLE

Post#38 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:34 am

msp wrote:An original copy showed up in a London store the other week. They wanted GBP 300 for it. Had to pass on it as I was with the wife at the time so I couldn't pretend it was a GBP 10 record like all the others I have :lol:
:lol:
We praise the blood that metal brings

User avatar
Avenger
Posts: 8188

Re: Re:

Post#39 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:08 pm

Trigger wrote:
Avenger wrote:
Trigger wrote:finest recordings from America!
Solar Eagle were Canadian...
Which is also located in the Americas as far as I know.
So I guess Brazilians are from "america" now :lol:
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."

User avatar
Trigger
Posts: 855

Re: SOLAR EAGLE

Post#40 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:04 pm

Well done boy, you deserve that chocolate cookie!
In the next lesson I'll teach you about the division between North and South America, then the Continents, and later on how not to bite people without the muzzle.
Hell, how long does your period last?
Never trust the Goblin King....

User avatar
StygianBlade
Posts: 137
Contact:

Re: SOLAR EAGLE

Post#41 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:11 am

Heavy Forces vinyl sounds great. And this goes for their Wyzard release as well.

User avatar
Avenger
Posts: 8188

Re: SOLAR EAGLE

Post#42 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:00 am

Trigger wrote:Well done boy, you deserve that chocolate cookie!
In the next lesson I'll teach you about the division between North and South America, then the Continents, and later on how not to bite people without the muzzle.
Hell, how long does your period last?
About as long as your inability to distinguish between the proper names of countries. You completely missed the point, but I shouldn't be surprised as comprehension has never been your strong point. North America is not lumped together as just "America". I know that may be the case over in Europe but we aren't talking about an entire continent here. And even if we were, you still don't call Canada "America". That's just ignorant. The term you are looking for is "North America". Maybe I should start calling greece "macedonia" and see how you enjoy that...
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."

User avatar
sagrotan
Posts: 877

Re: SOLAR EAGLE

Post#43 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:34 am

msp wrote:I thought the sound on the reissue vinyl was fine. I'm sure someone somewhere will have an issue with it
thought so too but have nothing to compare it with.. if someone wanted to complain maybe the reissueing label should be asked abouth the cover coloring.. not that the original was outstandingly brilliant but :shock:
Down there in the Darkness
Centuries of Evil
And his Arms will take you deeper and deeper

User avatar
sagrotan
Posts: 877

Re: SOLAR EAGLE

Post#44 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:38 am

Avenger wrote:
Trigger wrote:Well done boy, you deserve that chocolate cookie!
In the next lesson I'll teach you about the division between North and South America, then the Continents, and later on how not to bite people without the muzzle.
Hell, how long does your period last?
About as long as your inability to distinguish between the proper names of countries. You completely missed the point, but I shouldn't be surprised as comprehension has never been your strong point. North America is not lumped together as just "America". I know that may be the case over in Europe but we aren't talking about an entire continent here. And even if we were, you still don't call Canada "America". That's just ignorant. The term you are looking for is "North America". Maybe I should start calling greece "macedonia" and see how you enjoy that...
must feel like when you Northern Americans call "football" what it, in our narrow European view, is not. we even put "American" before that. we're hopeless cases :roll:
Down there in the Darkness
Centuries of Evil
And his Arms will take you deeper and deeper

User avatar
Trigger
Posts: 855

Re: SOLAR EAGLE

Post#45 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:46 pm

Avenger wrote:
Trigger wrote:Well done boy, you deserve that chocolate cookie!
In the next lesson I'll teach you about the division between North and South America, then the Continents, and later on how not to bite people without the muzzle.
Hell, how long does your period last?
About as long as your inability to distinguish between the proper names of countries. You completely missed the point, but I shouldn't be surprised as comprehension has never been your strong point. North America is not lumped together as just "America". I know that may be the case over in Europe but we aren't talking about an entire continent here. And even if we were, you still don't call Canada "America". That's just ignorant. The term you are looking for is "North America". Maybe I should start calling greece "macedonia" and see how you enjoy that...
It must be damn hard to understand that I was talking about the Continent. Then (NOT than) I rephrase, Solar Eagle provided some of the finest recordings from Canada and the Americas. Are you just fooling around or your IQ is so low that I should start wondering how amazing it is that you even remember breathing?
Never trust the Goblin King....

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests