THE UNHOLY - DEMO avaliable now!

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Trigger

Post#16 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:13 pm

Funny thing, I made my review in October and we say more or less the same things with Leif, even the same names are mentioned. :)
Never trust the Goblin King....

leifkr

Post#17 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:15 pm

I haven't read it. I promise :wink: To be found in the upcoming issue of Steel For An Age?

Trigger

Post#18 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:51 am

leifkr wrote:I haven't read it. I promise :wink: To be found in the upcoming issue of Steel For An Age?
Exactly! I'm thinking about checking my PC though for possible intruders :)
Never trust the Goblin King....

The Unholy

Post#19 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:24 pm

The band has no more CDs!

rumblefist

Post#20 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:42 pm

Haha - was fast. You should have done more. :shock:

The Unholy

Post#21 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:09 pm

I guess we underestimated the possible interest but, as promised, we will do no more CDs. Though these songs may be reissued in another format and with some extra content. Stay tuned.

Shimrod

Post#22 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:19 pm

It looks lik I bought it just in time.

omen of hate

Post#23 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:43 pm

Just received my copy today !! :D

The Unholy

Post#24 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:07 pm

We really hope you guys enjoy those songs!

mordred

Post#25 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:05 am

Well I knew I loved this band since I first heard one song some months ago. Now that I find out there is a cd out it's already gone. Another "instant rarity". Will have to listen to something else instead I suppose.
In some lost corner of the world there sits a leprechaun laughing merrily atop a mountain of mysteriously lost LP innersleeves

The Unholy

Post#26 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:50 pm

mordred wrote:Well I knew I loved this band since I first heard one song some months ago. Now that I find out there is a cd out it's already gone. Another "instant rarity". Will have to listen to something else instead I suppose.
We may get the songs reissued in another format, but we will not be producing more self-released CDs as we stated when they got released. Though you may still find copies that were sent to underground distros.

We are still blown away by the interested generated by this release, never thought that we would get rid of all the copies in less than two weeks.

Shimrod

Post#27 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:10 pm

Underground Power Records has one on Ebay and is supposed to release it on vynil.

Morton

Post#28 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:51 pm

Shimrod wrote:Underground Power Records has one on Ebay and is supposed to release it on vynil.
The vinyl will be out in about 5-6 weeks with 2 bonus tracks.

CD´s are still available at Underground Power Records.

doomedplanet

Post#29 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:13 pm

2nd'ed! Got mine today. Hope the full album stays in the same production style. Love the youtube video I watched too.
Oliver/KIT wrote:The whole demo is killer..like it a lot...
"The type of people who buy their albums won't be offended. They like boobs and bare bottoms" - Joanne Latham.

The Unholy

Post#30 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:35 am

doomedplanet wrote:2nd'ed! Got mine today. Hope the full album stays in the same production style. Love the youtube video I watched too.
A full on 80's style production is what the band believes in, so we will keep doing it like this.

It seems the word is already out, so we can confirm that Underground Power Records will release a 12" vinyl of the demo including two bonus tracks. More info to be released soon.

Cheers!