Root - Kärgeräs (1995) first time on LP now!

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Milos

Root - Kärgeräs (1995) first time on LP now!

Post by Milos »

Root (CZE) album Kärgeräs recorded in 1995 is now released, for the very first time, on vinyl LP. Root changed their style on this album, turned from black metal to dark mysterious metal, slightly influenced by what Bathory played in early 90s. Released on 180g violet vinyl by Monster Nation Records (http://www.monsternation.cz - label and mailorder with metal on vinyl only)

Orders, wholesales and exceptionally trades: milos/at/monsternation/dot/cz
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Isn't nearly all Metal "dark"? I really hate when that word is used to describe this music.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

Avenger wrote:Isn't nearly all Metal "dark"?
No.
Never trust the Goblin King....
Milos

Post by Milos »

Avenger wrote:Isn't nearly all Metal "dark"? I really hate when that word is used to describe this music.
Hehe, you are right...., it is always difficult to describe music by words. I hate the names of different kinds of metal, too. But here I supposed that the difference between early Root and later Root is known. However the name "dark" is unclear, this is called "dark metal" since mid 90s and I did not want to coin any new naming, even more confusing.
Element0s

Post by Element0s »

Avenger wrote:Isn't nearly all Metal "dark"? I really hate when that word is used to describe this music.
I would say the music of Root is significantly darker than most other metal