Voltax-Hiding Into Flames-2013

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

Marken wrote:Is it out now? Has it been shipped yet?
shipped already :wink:

glad you are enjoying it Jean!...will upload the whole album on the coming hours for everyone to check it out
MEXDefenderOfSteel

The whole album is up for streaming now, you can buy through the link,physical or digital format (of course I encourage everyone to get the full album since its intended to be heard as a whole) finally heavy metal has been released!

http://voltax.bandcamp.com/
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

Will there be an LP release eventually? If not I'll buy the CD but that artwork would be better, bigger :wink:
great_knuthulhu

Post by great_knuthulhu »

Yeah, any chance of an LP release? If so, who will release it? I've liked everything I've heard by Voltax, so I'll need this one too
I know I ain't doing much,
doing nothing means a lot to me.
lunaboy

Post by lunaboy »

IF this CD were released by Swedish , Finish or even British band there were BIG BUZZ about this album.But right now being from Mexico VOLTAX need to push this 300 % to get bigger response (and audience as well). That means the band must work harder... Anyway I will buy album as soon as possible.Enjoyed earlier works of VOLTAX a lot.Sounds GREAT.
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

lunaboy wrote:IF this CD were released by Swedish , Finish or even British band there were BIG BUZZ about this album.But right now being from Mexico VOLTAX need to push this 300 % to get bigger response (and audience as well). That means the band must work harder... Anyway I will buy album as soon as possible.Enjoyed earlier works of VOLTAX a lot.Sounds GREAT.
This! Spandex and funny hair help a lot unfortunately, along with an ultra-mega rare new vinyl run of 54 copies of course, 3 of them colored.
Never trust the Goblin King....
Tomasteel

Post by Tomasteel »

Amazing CD, not to mention the release party!
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

Have ordered this one today !
Can't wait to hear it !
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Hey hey! still no updates on a vynil release,havent found any good labels interetsed in it yet...so if you are reading this and can release vynil,YOU WONT REGRET IT EITHER! haha

I hope all the preorders will be arriving to their destinations by now

thanks everyone!
Marken

Post by Marken »

MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote: I hope all the preorders will be arriving to their destinations by now
I haven't received it yet, but I'll post here as soon as it has arrived.
Marken

Post by Marken »

Received the CD today :D
Marken

Post by Marken »

I played Hiding Into Flames twice yesterday. Woke up around 4 o'clock this morning and really felt the need to listen to it again. If I fall asleep at work today I'll blame it all on Voltax.

The first two albums are both good, but this one is GREAT. Of course, some songs are better than others, but this time ALL the songs have some kind of quality to it. I also really like the production and the artwork is killer. The fact that Voltax doesn't exactly sound like any of the other new bands around is also a plus.

I'm VERY satisfied with this one, and it will get lots of spins.
leifkr

Post by leifkr »

MEXDefenderOfSteel

thanks for the interview Leif! AND also the review!

http://metalsquadron.com/latest-reviews/

btw people from the US interested in it can buy it from Professor Black´s distro Planeta Metal!
Element0s

Post by Element0s »

Gonna order this from Planet Metal asap, I've been streaming the bandcamp like 3 times a day now, holy fuck is this ever good

you guys do some interesting stuff with your twin guitars. it's like they start out in harmony, and then you guys kind of go in different places with it. cool shit. Would love you catch you guys live