MEDIEVAL STEEL - The Anthology Of Steel

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Ra Pariah

Post by Ra Pariah »

MEDIEEEEEVAAAAAAALLLLL STEEEEEEEEEELLLLLL CUUUTS YOUUUUUU LIIIIIIIIIIKEEE AAAAA KNIIIIIIIIIIIFE.
All through the night steel by your side
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Ra Pariah wrote:MEDIEEEEEVAAAAAAALLLLL STEEEEEEEEEELLLLLL CUUUTS YOUUUUUU LIIIIIIIIIIKEEE AAAAA KNIIIIIIIIIIIFE.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S18UM0RR-9k
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Le fjump

Post by Le fjump »

Avenger wrote:
Samurai wrote:Randy CD and LP - 100% official.
Proof?
It is on the internet so it has to be true.

I would also accept it printed on a t-shirt.
My steel isn´t true and that makes me a sad panda...
WCNOISE

Post by WCNOISE »

Just ordered mine from a friend distro
I buy t-shirts -swet-shirts Long sleves eps demos and many more
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

Avenger wrote:
Proof?
Dude,what is your problem?Don't buy it,that's it.Wait till it gets rare and talk about it in the insane CD auctions thread.Otherwise you are free to give them in to the band.Who are you that anyone has to prove you anything?
Never trust the Goblin King....
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Trigger wrote:
Avenger wrote:
Proof?
Dude,what is your problem?Don't buy it,that's it.Wait till it gets rare and talk about it in the insane CD auctions thread.Otherwise you are free to give them in to the band.Who are you that anyone has to prove you anything?
Avenger wrote:Apparently some people around here will believe anything they are told. Unlike these tools, I am having claims proven before blindly accepting text typed on the internet.
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Dodens Grav

Post by Dodens Grav »

Regardless of how much of a "tool" you don't think you are and how 'noble' your quest is, it takes some tremendous gall to have a label go out of their way to respond to an individual person on a message board's accusation with scans of CONTRACTS, which is frankly an unheard of move to take, and then to demand MORE scanned contracts. I recommend you try contacting the bands about the releases instead of demanding scanned contracts from the label while you throw out accusations with no basis in reality, especially when the preponderance of the evidence (e.g. bands writing liner notes and providing archival and even new material) suggests that the label is reputable. A contract can be faked a lot easier than a response from the band itself, anyway.

The Randy release that it includes the lyrics "for the first time"...where do you think they got the lyrics from? Greek bootleggers? Or maybe...the person that wrote the lyrics?
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Dodens Grav wrote:Regardless of how much of a "tool" you don't think you are and how 'noble' your quest is, it takes some tremendous gall to have a label go out of their way to respond to an individual person on a message board's accusation with scans of CONTRACTS, which is frankly an unheard of move to take, and then to demand MORE scanned contracts. I recommend you try contacting the bands about the releases instead of demanding scanned contracts from the label while you throw out accusations with no basis in reality, especially when the preponderance of the evidence (e.g. bands writing liner notes and providing archival and even new material) suggests that the label is reputable. A contract can be faked a lot easier than a response from the band itself, anyway.

The Randy release that it includes the lyrics "for the first time"...where do you think they got the lyrics from? Greek bootleggers? Or maybe...the person that wrote the lyrics?
The label may have turned itself around but I'm still sceptical on the back catalogue. I provided many reasons for my accusation. Whether or not you find them to have merit is irrelevant because you have no connection to the label. Besides, weren't you the one that never heard of Randy and refused to do so over youtube? In that case I'm sure you have something better to do with your time. For example, creaming your pants over shitty, dime a dozen, bedroom black metal bands.
Dodens Grav

Post by Dodens Grav »

Glad to see you taking the high road as usual when you have nothing meaningful to contribute. I recommend a more tactful and direct (and less pushy and entitled) avenue for your inquiries by suggesting that you contact the bands about the releases whose authenticity you question, and in response you rebut with "dur hur u lykes teh black metal". :lol:
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

Please keep on feeding the trolls. Life is difficult so endless laugh is precious :lol: :lol:
Death Rider

Post by Death Rider »

Dark Stranger

Post by Dark Stranger »

That leather box set looks glorious. Are any distros stocking it, or is it a direct order from No Remorse?
Death Rider

Post by Death Rider »

The Leather Box Set will be available only from the online shop.
Thanks.
daniel

Post by daniel »

I'm somewhat confused by the info on the site, so when is that AXEHAMMER "Lord of the Realm" LP going to be out exactly?
Are you the tyrant, who cast them to the sea?
One day you'll be among the dead.
Divine Victim

Post by Divine Victim »

Superb anthology, shame I don't have that boxed version! Good to see Avenger's limp crusade flagging as well.