RIP Cloven Hoof?

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Oliver/KIT

Post by Oliver/KIT »

Russ North is not an original member though...
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

Hopefully this will put the instrumental direction back where it belongs as well.
mordred

Post by mordred »

I'm gonna give Payne the benefit of the doubt and just assume "I'm your nemesis" was no more than an ill conceived attempt at creating some sort of hit single. Hopefully the rest of the album is at least in the same vein as Eye of the Sun and Throne of Damnation and with North on vocals it will ascend to near classic level... as happened with "Inquisitor" and "Kiss of evil" on the rerecordings album.

At the very least this means hope of seeing a full Cloven Hoof show with North is not lost. They've been amazing all three times I've seen them but they've only had pathetic 45 minute slots so the shows always felt too short.
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Oliver/KIT wrote:Russ North is not an original member though...
Original as in not the shitty nu-metal vocalist.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Buried By Time and Dust

Post by Buried By Time and Dust »

We received the 14" master reels from the Band so hopefully Dominator will get the sound it deserves.I will have that Reel transfer in a day or two (tapes were a bit sticky and needed a baking)then send it off for some additional work.Let's hope for the best.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Oh good, we need a quality press on cd :)

Keep up the good work !