ARIA - Phoenix 2011

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Stormspell

ARIA - Phoenix 2011

Post by Stormspell »

For a week until the official release date (October 5, 2011) you can listen to the new ARIA album streaming online here (voiceovers, songs shortened to around 3 minutes):

http://www.nashe.ru/audio/audio_playlis ... aylist=951

I like the new vocalist MUCH more than Berkut! This album sounds like a killer!
Nicko McBuff

Post by Nicko McBuff »

track 5 Бои без Правил sounds alright at least.
Metalipeiklo

Post by Metalipeiklo »

Haven't heard the album apart from "Boi bez Pravil" yet but that's a killer song. Totally agree with Stormspell about the new vocalist! He's got a more authoritarian voice than Berkut somehow... I look forward to see them live.
Fun records
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

the cover is fucken awesome

EDIT: and sounds great too,thanks for the link Iordan
Last edited by MEXDefenderOfSteel on Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cyrcka

Post by Cyrcka »

Sounds killer!!
daniel

Post by daniel »

Pretty much all the songs sound great :)
Are you the tyrant, who cast them to the sea?
One day you'll be among the dead.
bastard priest

Post by bastard priest »

Yeps sounds great! I just made pre-order through Metalism. A little bit off topic but I wonder why noone invite Aria on festivals and tours outside Russia. Are they very expensive band or don't want to play in Europe in shitty clubs? I think that they will do great job on festivals...
Oliver/KIT

Post by Oliver/KIT »

bastard priest wrote:Yeps sounds great! I just made pre-order through Metalism. A little bit off topic but I wonder why noone invite Aria on festivals and tours outside Russia. Are they very expensive band or don't want to play in Europe in shitty clubs? I think that they will do great job on festivals...
I tried to get them many times and only once they answered me (their management) but after two mails they again remained quiet. They are huge in Russia so I guess they do not care and a small festival like KIT cannot pay them enough money.
bastard priest

Post by bastard priest »

Big in Russia for sure but it won't hurt to play here and there from time to time...Here is a gallery of the singing session for Feniks
http://musica.mustdie.ru/ru/galleries/1/791/

:shock:
nabel

Post by nabel »

They were supposed to play at Sonisphere in Finland few years ago but they cancelled. I would say only big organisation like that is able to pay them, its not two or three, five or six thousand euros, but much much more that they ask for a salary (my mates got in talks with them about a gig in Helsinki).

But then again I saw them at club gig in Estonia. Maybe it has something to do with russian speaking minority there? So keep your eyes open, they might play in Riga, Tallinn etc places you can get cheap flights from other parts of europe.
Nicko McBuff

Post by Nicko McBuff »

complete rockstars. In Berlin they played a german-russian festival. After the gig they had guard dogs and cops etc.

Who is that weird old lady.