KIT XV

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

mordred wrote:I don't quite get what Sword is doing so high on the bill. What are they gonna do with 75 minutes? They only have two albums, only one of which is any good and that one's just about 35 minutes long. 45 minutes would have been well enough. That remaining half hour would have been better spent on Slough Feg, or split between Slough Feg and Anvil.
I would be complaining more about the headliner. Psychotic Waltz is definitely an interesting band and "A Social Grace" is a great record but a top tier headliner they aren't.

Come to think of it though, a few of the bands on the billing have only released a couple of albums so I don’t think it should be or is it fair to base the positioning on the amount of content a band has put out.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Oliver/KIT

Post by Oliver/KIT »

Khnud wrote:And now for something completely different:

Does anyone have any info on which bands/singers will appear in the nwobhm tribute?

No, Roxxcalibur doesn't count.
It will stay secret till the show... :D
Le fjump

Post by Le fjump »

The keep it true site is down. Is it coming back soon?
My steel isn´t true and that makes me a sad panda...
Aiden

Post by Aiden »

Glen wrote:
Aiden wrote: Apparently the weather will be nice though!
Really.....had a look around and if I remember correctly it was marked as raining.
I hope not. I was just going by what was posted on that forum. I probably wont check the weather forecast until Thursday anyway. It's 'subject to change' :lol:
Not that it really matters as I'm staying in a tent if it's raining, sunny, snowing...
Glen

Post by Glen »

Aiden wrote:
Glen wrote:
Really.....had a look around and if I remember correctly it was marked as raining.
I hope not. I was just going by what was posted on that forum. I probably wont check the weather forecast until Thursday anyway. It's 'subject to change' :lol:
Not that it really matters as I'm staying in a tent if it's raining, sunny, snowing...
Yeah, who cares as long as there's beer, liqueor, heavy metal and the usual drunk germans 'singing' Manowar :roll:
"Spitting in the face of mainstream music"

Owner of Iron Horde Promotions
Organizer of the Malta Doom Metal Festival
http://www.maltadoom.com
Aiden

Post by Aiden »

I just have to try and get even more drunk than them at the end of the night! Should be fun trying to convince them to play Sarcofagus instead of Manowar!
apollo.ra

Post by apollo.ra »

Cyprus Metalheads are coming also this year :D
Hope to meet most of you guys
Dirty Rocker

Post by Dirty Rocker »

Leaving Sweden for Germany in like 35 hours or something, can't wait!!
THE DAWN OF THE MEGA-METAL
leifkr

Post by leifkr »

Will travel with, amongst others, weird Marken (remember Angel Witch?) and Knuthulhu.
darquos

Post by darquos »

Anyone know if there is a WIFI acces (hotspot) at Koninshofen (free if possible to not have any paiement problem) ?
Pyrenean Metal
Dark Stranger

Post by Dark Stranger »

Oliver/KIT wrote:
Khnud wrote:And now for something completely different:

Does anyone have any info on which bands/singers will appear in the nwobhm tribute?

No, Roxxcalibur doesn't count.
It will stay secret till the show... :D
Then you better tell certain band members to stop revealing it on Facebook. :wink:

But from what I've read: WOW!!
Glen

Post by Glen »

Aiden wrote:I just have to try and get even more drunk than them at the end of the night! Should be fun trying to convince them to play Sarcofagus instead of Manowar!
I think you should convince them to sing some Irish folk music. That we be the best!! :wink:
"Spitting in the face of mainstream music"

Owner of Iron Horde Promotions
Organizer of the Malta Doom Metal Festival
http://www.maltadoom.com
Dark Stranger

Post by Dark Stranger »

If Mali, the social firework from Norway is heading, there'll be plenty of Irish folk songs being belted out!
msp

Post by msp »

Aiden wrote:
Glen wrote:
Its going to be like 26-27 degrees on the Saturday apparently. That hall is going to be like a sauna.
Remember kids, only high priced rarities are true...
Divine Victim

Post by Divine Victim »

Anything's better than rain. It makes camping grim, despite the fest being indoors.

Setting off on our road-trip on Thursday, tonight's playlist has been lots of Fates Warning, Witch Cross and Anvil.