"RED, WHITE, and HEAVY" demo series

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
CloudsOfMetal

Post by CloudsOfMetal »

Avenger wrote:I just placed a reasonable sized order to take advantage of the sale and free shipping.
Heh, same here. I'm glad the big day is finally here. I obsessively checked the store status almost everyday in this week.
only the heaviest weather available
laasgaardh

Post by laasgaardh »

Didn't have enough of money to take advantage of the free shipping-offer, but ordered Detest along with Immaculate's and Midnight Priest's latest works. The price for each cd including shipping is still so cheap it's almost ridiculous. Looking forward to recieve them!
Last edited by laasgaardh on Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Le fjump

Post by Le fjump »

Ordered.

Been looking forward to the Detest CD.

Also got 2 of the demo CDs that seemed to have a good sound.
My steel isn´t true and that makes me a sad panda...
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Huge thanks to everyone who supported our sale! Never in a million years I'd have expected such an overwhelming response! You people all rock!

Sincere apologies to anyone who couldn't get a pre-order copy of the new AIR RAID CD. I have to go to Europe soon and simply don't have the physical ability to pack and ship more orders right now. But don't get discouraged - plenty of fine fellow dealers and distros will have copies to cover the market until we return!

I'll post a list with all distros which will have copies in about a week. Cheers everyone and have great holidays!
Pestkrieg

Post by Pestkrieg »

Cheers to you for these great releases! Really looking forward to my pack!
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

What is it with the Detest CD? is it that good? Myself I find other releases from the current batch of RWH more interesting...
Shimrod

Post by Shimrod »

As every year I will place an order for the new titles. Though, I have to wait for my paycheck which should arrive before the end of the sale...
Herkus Monte

Post by Herkus Monte »

Heathen wrote:What is it with the Detest CD? is it that good? Myself I find other releases from the current batch of RWH more interesting...
It is worth buying for the title track alone, and all those demos attached may be interesting too. At least more interesting than the generic thrash played by Restless Breed and Cold Steel - these are the only two from the new RWH batch I skipped (maybe it is because I am losing my interest in this genre, but these bands just leave me cold).
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Hello everyone,
A small update regarding the current "Black Friday SALE" event we are having on our webstore right now:
Initially I was planning to have the sale through November 29th. However, I'm going to end the sale a bit earlier. The reason is I have to go to Europe in couple of weeks and the sale generated so many orders so far, I'm getting very concerned I'll not be able to pack and ship everything prior to my departure... not to mention the huge wholesale interest in our new releases, which was not anticipated at all...

In order to avoid this, I'm going to close the store later today, November 25th, and make sure I have sufficient time to pack and ship everything before taking off.

I promise to have another sale and honor the same reduced prices once I'm back in mid-January, and I'll also post info with all dealers and distros which will carry the new releases while I'm gone, so you guys can get the stuff without having to wait.

To everyone who placed an order - thank you so much, your support is most appreciated! Your orders are being processed and will be shipped shortly!
To those of you who couldn't make it this time - sincere apologies once again for cutting the sale short! I'll make up to you in January!
You guys all have great holidays and happy new year!

Thank you for the ongoing support!

Best regards,
ik / Stormspell Records
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Herkus Monte wrote:
Heathen wrote:What is it with the Detest CD? is it that good? Myself I find other releases from the current batch of RWH more interesting...
It is worth buying for the title track alone, and all those demos attached may be interesting too. At least more interesting than the generic thrash played by Restless Breed and Cold Steel - these are the only two from the new RWH batch I skipped (maybe it is because I am losing my interest in this genre, but these bands just leave me cold).
Restless Breed was one of the releases I was looking forward to the most. The US Power/Speed sub-genre is probably my favorite and these demos are the perfect example why.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

After receiving numerous e-mails I want to clarify that none of the new releases have been sold out completely. We only allocated small portion of each title for the "Black Friday Sale" and we still have hundreds of each title left in stock. So please don't worry, there are plenty of copies left to be sold once we re-open the store in January. Cheers.
Heathen

Post by Heathen »

That gives me time to understand why I should like Detest ;) For now the standouts for me are Arachnid and Cold Steel.
Shimrod

Post by Shimrod »

Then I have to wait till January as the store is already closed... I hope some European distros will have them.
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

So far Underground Power, Hands of Blue, and Hellion from Germany have ordered copies. Also Boundless from Italy and Black Wizard in Greece. And of course worldwide from CDBaby.com

Will post complete list within a week or so.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

GandALF wrote:So far Underground Power, Hands of Blue, and Hellion from Germany have ordered copies. Also Boundless from Italy and Black Wizard in Greece. And of course worldwide from CDBaby.com

Will post complete list within a week or so.
Or the other usual suspects posted on the back insert of some of the earlier releases.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."