Old KIT thread

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
GJ

Post by GJ »

Khnud wrote:Cool, hope they'll play some old Malibu Barbi songs. Both the demo and the "Rude Girls" 12'' are great!
And Shock Waves.
Oliver/KIT

Post by Oliver/KIT »

They will play one MB song...
Nonseinormale65

Post by Nonseinormale65 »

It seems there are troubles with John Cyriis and Agent Steel...during the gig of the 24 of january on the "70.000 tons tour" he was replaced by James Rivera and Rick
Mythiasin,anyone knows more?
Solo i morti hanno visto la fine della guerra.
Oliver/KIT

Post by Oliver/KIT »

Nonseinormale65 wrote:It seems there are troubles with John Cyriis and Agent Steel...during the gig of the 24 of january on the "70.000 tons tour" he was replaced by James Rivera and Rick
Due to unfortunate events, John Cyriis will not be able to appear with AGENT STEEL at the 70000 Tons of Metal. James Rivera/HELSTAR, and Rick Mythiasin/STEEL PROPHET will lend their vocal talents and appear instead. Cyriis has given his blessings for AGENT STEEL to get on stage, and kick ass! AGENT STEEL is still scheduled to perform the rest of this year's European festivals with original vocalist John Cyriis.
Nonseinormale65

Post by Nonseinormale65 »

Oliver/KIT wrote:
Nonseinormale65 wrote:It seems there are troubles with John Cyriis and Agent Steel...during the gig of the 24 of january on the "70.000 tons tour" he was replaced by James Rivera and Rick
Due to unfortunate events, John Cyriis will not be able to appear with AGENT STEEL at the 70000 Tons of Metal. James Rivera/HELSTAR, and Rick Mythiasin/STEEL PROPHET will lend their vocal talents and appear instead. Cyriis has given his blessings for AGENT STEEL to get on stage, and kick ass! AGENT STEEL is still scheduled to perform the rest of this year's European festivals with original vocalist John Cyriis.
Thanks!!!
Solo i morti hanno visto la fine della guerra.
GJ

Post by GJ »

I wouldn't count on it though...

Another question, I read that Rob Bendelow doesn't perform live with Saracen. Does this include KIT? Damn shame if it's true, I really like his playing (+ he's the man behind the songs).
Oliver/KIT

Post by Oliver/KIT »

GJ wrote:
Another question, I read that Rob Bendelow doesn't perform live with Saracen. Does this include KIT? Damn shame if it's true, I really like his playing (+ he's the man behind the songs).
I have not heard about that..
GJ

Post by GJ »

From their myspace site:
In 2008, the guys met up to discuss the future of Saracen. All believed that due to the interest and kindness shown by the fans over the years Saracen should be out on the road. Unfortunately Richard felt that he was unable to carry on playing bass for the band because of other commitments. Rob also decided that at this time he would rather focus on his Blues Report Project, so Steve and Paul recruited some new blood to take Saracen back on the road for a 'New Crusade’.

Steve Bettney - Vocals
Paul Bradder - Keyboards
Simon Roberts - Guitar
Paul Highfield - Bass
Tris Alsbury - Percussion

2009 saw Saracen return to full strength with some local shows as warm up to playing at Hard Rock Hell III, all in all it was a good year for Saracen, out on the road again meeting old fans, friends and making new ones.
Nicko McBuff

Post by Nicko McBuff »

Nonseinormale65 wrote:
Oliver/KIT wrote:
Thanks!!!
He probably cancelled because the cruise wasn't going through the Bermuda Triangle.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Well, attendance from my end is looking pretty grim right now. After booking my flight and hotel, plus renewing my passport and obviously paying the price for tickets my employer has denied my vacation request stating that because I'm the newest employee and vacation is done on a seniority basis that I can't take the same week off as someone who has already made the request and been with the company longer...

This lineup is almost worth quitting my job for though... Must explore other possibilities...

Sadly my tickets may be up for sale in the near future. :cry:
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Take a leave of absence or call it sick for couple of days and go.
Nicko McBuff

Post by Nicko McBuff »

Avenger wrote:Well, attendance from my end is looking pretty grim right now. After booking my flight and hotel, plus renewing my passport and obviously paying the price for tickets my employer has denied my vacation request stating that because I'm the newest employee and vacation is done on a seniority basis that I can't take the same week off as someone who has already made the request and been with the company longer...

This lineup is almost worth quitting my job for though... Must explore other possibilities...

Thats unfortunate. :( Being the enterprising bastard that I'am... IF the worst comes to fruition let me know and I'll buy your ticket for a mate. :evil:
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Nicko McBuff wrote:
Avenger wrote:Well, attendance from my end is looking pretty grim right now. After booking my flight and hotel, plus renewing my passport and obviously paying the price for tickets my employer has denied my vacation request stating that because I'm the newest employee and vacation is done on a seniority basis that I can't take the same week off as someone who has already made the request and been with the company longer...

Thats unfortunate. :( Being the enterprising bastard that I'am... IF the worst comes to fruition let me know and I'll buy your ticket for a mate. :evil:
I'll let you guys know. Since having posted ths message I've had a few contact me to buy the tickets. I'm not sure how I'm going to choose who to sell these to in a way that's fair. Either way, it's not 100% certain yet.
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

Oh man, that sucks. Hope everything works out for you Avenger. I was looking forward to buying you and mordred a round of beer and watch you guys discuss Manowar. :)
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Khnud wrote:Oh man, that sucks. Hope everything works out for you Avenger. I was looking forward to buying you and mordred a round of beer and watch you guys discuss Manowar. :)
Haha, I guess the outcome would depend on what kind of a drunk mordred is. That could end both well or terribly.

I'm going to file a complaint with the human resources department and see what happens.

Like I said, I'm still trying to be there.