HELL MARCH PROMO RELEASE

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
HumanRemains

HELL MARCH PROMO RELEASE

Post by HumanRemains »

HELL March promo release

As a prequel to the release of the ‘Human Remains’ album, Nuclear Blast will be releasing a double A-side promo single on 4th March. The single will feature edited versions of ‘Save Us From Those Who Would Save Us’, along with ‘On Earth As It Is In Hell’ on the flip. Both of these are the newly-recorded versions which have been cut down a little to maintain maximum quality on the vinyl.

NB will be producing an extremely limited number of these (only 666 copies), and the 7” vinyl will be a picture disc. The single will, however, also be available as a digital download from the Nuclear Blast website from the release date.

We’re sorry to inform you that the planned video track which was originally due to appear on the album is now no longer possible. Because the album’s run time is almost 67 minutes (value for money, or what?) the only way to fit the video track on would have been to compress the hell out of it which would have resulted in a hideous viewing experience. We’ve therefore decided to stream it instead, so anyone who wants a proper, uncompressed version can download it for free.

Best wishes
George A

Post by George A »

You can also pre-order it from N.Blast shop. I know for sure cause i did pre-order it :)
Bane

Post by Bane »

€14 to Ireland for one measly 7" :(

www.not-happening.com

I'll get one some other way!
daniel

Post by daniel »

Standard practice, pay more for postage than the product ;) additionalfeesnotdetectableuntilcancellationisimpossiblenotincludedininvoice

I'd call 'extremely limited' something that Tales of Medusa do with their demos, and not some ridiculous 'evil' number like 666. If 'evil' is the idea then releasing huge numbers of product as per big labels, equalling much more potential profit would be more befitting.

I have to say that streaming the video for free is very fair though. However, thinking of the band photos etc. plus the fact that I've never gone crazy over HELL, I like some tracks a lot, but the music has never induced as emotional a response as countless other 80's bands, well I just don't expect all that much. But, I do wish you guys all the best. Can't please all the people all the time :)
Are you the tyrant, who cast them to the sea?
One day you'll be among the dead.
Bane

Post by Bane »

I guess 666 is a limited number comparing big labels tend to press thousands of CDs? I have a Paradise Lost "Draconian Times" picture disc at home that has a sticker on the sleeve proudly displaying "No. 1234 of just 2000 copies!!!" or something to that extent :D
daniel

Post by daniel »

:)
Are you the tyrant, who cast them to the sea?
One day you'll be among the dead.
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

Bane wrote:I guess 666 is a limited number comparing big labels tend to press thousands of CDs? I have a Paradise Lost "Draconian Times" picture disc at home that has a sticker on the sleeve proudly displaying "No. 1234 of just 2000 copies!!!" or something to that extent :D
I once saw a "limited edition" Iron Maiden CD single limited to 50.000 copies. :roll:
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

Bane wrote:€14 to Ireland for one measly 7" :(

www.not-happening.com
I actually clicked on that. Dammit! I'll leave this item alone & wait for the album.
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
Bane

Post by Bane »

Well, I'm going to try and order in a batch of these for my distro. If it's possible, and NB don't charge extortionate wholesale, I'll let you guys know.

Anyway, maybe it's just Ireland they charge €14 to. Could someone check German postage for me?
mordred

Post by mordred »

To Sweden the postage is 16 euros I believe, but it's always 16 euros, doesn't matter if you order a 7" or a truckload of stuff.
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D
HumanRemains

Post by HumanRemains »

All I can tell you is that the single costs 7.99 Euros - my brother (a keen vinyl collector) ordered 5 x copies which were P&P charged at 10 Euros all-in to the UK, which works out at 2 Euros P&P per copy. The postage cost is the same for one 7" as it is for ten, so maybe bulk is the way to go before they're all spoken for............

Oh, and one more thing (daniel!) - there's nothing 'ridiculous' about the number 666, and if you continue to take the piss so mercilessly, Satan will be heading straight over to your house with a 3-pronged fork pointing in the direction of your arse.

You think that Satan doesn't exist? He does - honest.

God said so, apparently.
Satrapold

Post by Satrapold »

HumanRemains wrote:All I can tell you is that the single costs 7.99 Euros - my brother (a keen vinyl collector) ordered 5 x copies which were P&P charged at 10 Euros all-in to the UK, which works out at 2 Euros P&P per copy.
Can I ask you if your brother's name is Richard? Because I bought from him the original HELL single, and he asked me if I was a fan of the band and told me you are working on a new album, which I already knew (this happened sometime in 2009), and because he had the last name of Bower I connected dots in my head.
HumanRemains

Post by HumanRemains »

Your dots connected correctly!! Yes, it's Richard, the legendary 3rd Bower.....

Best wishes Kev
Pestkrieg

Post by Pestkrieg »

Postage from these guys is flat rate. I ordered 4 gig tickets and it cost the same as ordering a shed load of vinyls - 10 euros to the UK. Just need to get people to club together.
Aiden

Post by Aiden »

Bane wrote:Well, I'm going to try and order in a batch of these for my distro. If it's possible, and NB don't charge extortionate wholesale, I'll let you guys know.
Please do. I'll happily take one.