RANDY CD+XXARON+FACT+DEALER+STRIDER+INVADER+MAY LINN + PAGAN

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

Axe- Now THAT is TROO :lol:

Iordan- Sounds like a cross between Manowar and Gwar :D
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Dodens Grav wrote:plus all of the black and death metal you guys are afraid of. :P
I think "afraid" is a bad word choice.

We just prefer Metal that actually has substance.

That aside, we don't need another thread on why Black Metal sucks and quite frankly this thread is becoming more ridiculous with each additional post now.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Dodens Grav

Post by Dodens Grav »

The emoticon didn't give away the fact that I was joking? What tactic do you recommend I use to indicate that I'm joking next time, if emoticons don't work in my case?

I agree though, there's no reason for this discussion. I find it bizarre that so many of my comments on this forum spark pages long discussions about stupid crap when I'm not doing anything deliberately antagonistic, controversial, or even thought provoking. Maybe I should just stop posting here and stick to lurking, since it seems I don't have the proper credentials to post anyway.
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

got it today,cant complain,im happy...but wasnt worth 15 euros
Herkus Monte

Post by Herkus Monte »

MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote:got it today,cant complain,im happy...but wasnt worth 15 euros
Are you talking the music itself or the booklet etc? I`m still on the fence about whether to buy this CD or wait for the vinyl edition. And I don`t need both. :wink:
Last edited by Herkus Monte on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MEXDefenderOfSteel

the sound is perfect to my ears....the rest could have been better :?
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

Looks like I won't get a Randy cd after all. Just got a refund from Stormspell since the label shorted his trade, what the fuck?!?!
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

To explain the situation, I've got my copies in trade from Sonic Age. Apparently Manos miscalculated and shortened me on several titles, Randy among them. He wanted to make it up to me, but it seems No Remorse is not trading those titles anymore. I tried contacting No Remorse directly, but they wouldn't even return my e-mail, so in the end I had to refund some of you guys. I didnt even keep copies for my own collection as I tried to fulfill as many orders as possible.

P.S. I want to make it clear I bear no grudge with Manos - it was just an unfortunate mishap which he tried to solve. It just didnt work out, apologies to any one affected.
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

Anyone not getting a cd copy; you might as well wait for the LP versions since they're supposedly gonna spruce it up some.

Professor Black at Planet Metal had some cd copies available; anyone really wanting the cd can try sending him a pm. Great seller, 100% recommended
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky
MEXDefenderOfSteel

you avatar slays bro!!!
Aiden

Post by Aiden »

Yeah, I was reading this thread and thinking 'What the hell is that avatar!' :lol:
Professor Black

Post by Professor Black »

Yeah I still have a couple, not cheap but probably cheaper than ordering from the Europe.
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

if its more than $12-$13 no thanks. It is only a cd, I don't buy expensive cds anymore.
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote:you avatar slays bro!!!
Thanks; Bigfootkit gets credit for the avatar; it's explained in another thread :) Tr00 epic kvlt!! :lol:
-Becky
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

doomedplanet wrote:if its more than $12-$13 no thanks.
I have the same kind of price guidelines for re-issues as well.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."