BROCAS HELM / PROCESSION / CONVIXION - Sthlm, 30th January

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Shitlipe
Posts: 9

BROCAS HELM / PROCESSION / CONVIXION - Sthlm, 30th January

Post#1 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:55 am

Fixed the topic w/ correct date/aDmiN


Please spread the word and show up for some drinks if you´re around!

Image

User avatar
Le fjump
Posts: 555

Post#2 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:15 pm

Too late to announce a December show!
My steel isn´t true and that makes me a sad panda...

Buried By Time and Dust
Posts: 284

Post#3 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:35 pm

January 30th 2011
Le fjump wrote:Too late to announce a December show!

User avatar
Le fjump
Posts: 555

Post#4 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:40 pm

Buried By Time and Dust wrote:January 30th 2011
Le fjump wrote:Too late to announce a December show!
Swedish 90s humour doesn´t work very well on the internet.
My steel isn´t true and that makes me a sad panda...

Buried By Time and Dust
Posts: 284

Post#5 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:45 pm

if it's witty it does :lol:

User avatar
Warepire
Posts: 1344
Contact:

Post#6 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:11 am

Damn it... I can't afford the ticket nor the trip... :(
What good is a life that leaves nothing behind, not a thought nor a dream to echo in time...
So what have I done in the eyes of the world, what have I done that will remain?

User avatar
great_knuthulhu
Posts: 1384

Post#7 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:57 pm

Le fjump wrote:
Buried By Time and Dust wrote:January 30th 2011
Le fjump wrote:Too late to announce a December show!
Swedish 90s humour doesn´t work very well on the internet.
I find Swedes quite funny in general :wink:
I know I ain't doing much,
doing nothing means a lot to me.

User avatar
GJ
Posts: 2254
Contact:

Post#8 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:20 am

I didn't find the 90s much fun on the other hand.

User avatar
ARC
Posts: 88
Contact:

Post#9 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:03 am

This is something I can’t miss, Brocas Helm in Stockholm!
I might even be able to drag Dan out of his cave for this.

Ant ideas what songs they might play?
There ain't no running away.
The Hand Of DOOM will reach you...

User avatar
GJ
Posts: 2254
Contact:

Post#10 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:54 pm

I'm probably attending as well. How big is this place, do I need to preorder tickets?

I saw there's a record fair the day before at Hornstulls Strand also. According to this site some suspect peddler using the name The Corroseum will be there too.

eatmetalgreg
Posts: 139
Contact:

Post#11 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:47 pm

you don't need to pre order tickets...
i do not think so many swedish people will be there (but why?).
EAT METAL WILL ALSO HAVE A STAND WITH CD'S + LP'S FOR SALE THERE!!!!!!
epic metal rules !

User avatar
great_knuthulhu
Posts: 1384

Post#12 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:52 pm

Will you set up shop in Oslo too Greg? In that case, I'd rather buy stuff from you there than order it.
I know I ain't doing much,
doing nothing means a lot to me.

User avatar
DaN
Administructor
Posts: 6430
Contact:

Post#13 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:25 am

THE SWEDISH METAL EVENT OF THE DECADE!!! :shock:

I hardly ever dared to dream about something like this happening... Amazing. Will do my best to bug every half-assed sunday-headbanger in the country to this Feast for re-christing to the True Faith! (ouch, I know far to many of those I'm afraid..)

Since they're playing in both Oslo and Helsinki around the same time I guess few Scandafags are making the trip for this one, but a Swedish Elite-rollcall should be in order...
I saw there's a record fair the day before at Hornstulls Strand also. According to this site some suspect peddler using the name The Corroseum will be there too.
Yep, me and my mate Stefan will be there peddling Metal vinyl, so make it a full-weekend trip and don't miss out :wink:
Veterans of the Various-Wars - New Corroseum compilations-compilation series!

User avatar
GJ
Posts: 2254
Contact:

Post#14 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:08 pm

DaN wrote:THE SWEDISH METAL EVENT OF THE DECADE!!! :shock:

I hardly ever dared to dream about something like this happening... Amazing. Will do my best to bug every half-assed sunday-headbanger in the country to this Feast for re-christing to the True Faith! (ouch, I know far to many of those I'm afraid..)

Since they're playing in both Oslo and Helsinki around the same time I guess few Scandafags are making the trip for this one, but a Swedish Elite-rollcall should be in order...
I saw there's a record fair the day before at Hornstulls Strand also. According to this site some suspect peddler using the name The Corroseum will be there too.
Yep, me and my mate Stefan will be there peddling Metal vinyl, so make it a full-weekend trip and don't miss out :wink:
Sure! I will arrive on Friday night, make it to the fair and gig (along with my mate Thomas from Semlah) having the Monday off for some strolling around in and out of record shops and leave for home in the evening - all metalized and with vinyl up my ass! (Oops, yet another Metaluciferian slip it seems)

eatmetalgreg
Posts: 139
Contact:

Post#15 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:23 pm

I WILL HAVE CD'S,LP'S FOR SALE IN STOCKHOLM, OSLO + HELSINKI AS WELL!!!!!!!
BRING SOME CASH!!!!!!!!!!!!
epic metal rules !

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron