Messiah's back to save us?

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Merged with the old topic/Mod
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
OpenMetal!

Post by OpenMetal! »

ION BRITTON wrote:Merged with the old topic/Mod
I'm sorry, I didn't know about this old topic.
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

No problem.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

I like the quote on the site, how in 1981 Texas they recorded some songs for a cd compilation... :roll:
Herkus Monte

Post by Herkus Monte »

doomedplanet wrote:I like the quote on the site, how in 1981 Texas they recorded some songs for a cd compilation... :roll:
Way ahead of their time, weren`t they?
Giza Quetzalcoatl

Post by Giza Quetzalcoatl »

Probably 1000$ are too much for a single album, but this one is one of my favourites (melodic) heavy metal EP I have listened to. The melodies are catchy, but at the same time epic. I also think that it is better than the "Final Warning" LP, which in my opinion has too much songs.

I have ordered the Cd edition of both EP and LP, but after two months, I have not received them yet. :cry:
Pestkrieg

Messiah reissues on Retroactive

Post by Pestkrieg »

Anyone picked these up? If so, how's the overall quality, i.e. sound, decent sized booklet, etc.?
great_knuthulhu

Re: Messiah reissues on Retroactive

Post by great_knuthulhu »

Pestkrieg wrote:Anyone picked these up? If so, how's the overall quality, i.e. sound, decent sized booklet, etc.?
To me, they were pretty decent. Lyrics for all of Final Warning and Going Insane and a biog on the band by Martin Brandt in Going Insane.

The sound on both is OK, but of course the 1979 demos included on Going Insane do not sound perfect and You'd Better Say a Prayer sounds pretty bad. I still think both CDs are well worth getting, though a couple of songs on Going Insane go off pretty far from any metal territory.
I know I ain't doing much,
doing nothing means a lot to me.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

There has already been two threads regarding this topic. They have since been merged into one. Use the search feature before posting next time please.

I will have this thread merged with the other and in the mean time use the old thread for anything more regarding these CD's. /Mod

http://www.thecorroseum.com/phpbb2/view ... sc&start=0
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."