Big Question, Please read and Comment [DWARR reissue/mod]

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

I have ordered the LP. I've never heard Dwarr so I'm really anxious to hear it when it finally arrives.
Long Live The Loud !!!
Glockose

Post by Glockose »

xr2m wrote:
DaN wrote:
Black Axe wrote:Crappy sound quality and no attention to detail and packaging included?
This doesn't seem to be the case judging by xr2m's comment, but yes, I'd probably pick them up anyway. Can't stand having the discogs of fave bands scattered on different formats...
I don't own an original LP of "Animals" (I just have the self-made CD that Duane sold a few years back), but I know people who do, and from what I can tell, the layout of the front/back of the LP looks EXACTLY the same, which I completely love since too many re-releases have "new and improved" cover art, etc. that totally misses the spirit of the originals. There's also an insert where Duane talks a little bit about the making of the album and what was going on in his life during that time. As far as the actual music goes - black vinyl, sounds great, no complaints. Douglas/Yoga Records did a great job, IMO. Unless you're the type of person who absolutely needs the original, this re-release should fill the gap perfectly.
Yes this is all true.
The cover is exact (a little brighter) but that is it (still comes in the heavy thick old stock)

As for the sound my old ears can not tell the differance.

Very nice job. Even in the way they fit in the Drag City info. not to make it stand out
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

I got some LPs and CDs instock if anyone is looking for an easy place to order. :D