Briton Rites Debut Out Now!

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Cauldron_Born

Briton Rites Debut Out Now!

Post by Cauldron_Born »

The Briton Rites debut FOR MIRCALLA is now available through Echoes Of Crom Records! Click here for ordering information:

http://www.britonrites.com/Debut_Album.html

Howie
heavymetalmaniac

Re: Briton Rites Debut Out Now!

Post by heavymetalmaniac »

Cauldron_Born wrote:The Briton Rites debut FOR MIRCALLA is now available through Echoes Of Crom Records! Click here for ordering information:

Howie
That's good news. I was hoping it would be available on KIT but it probably won't, so can you tell me if you have any German distribution already? If so, let me know. If not, I will order it directly, since it surely is worth to get.
Cauldron_Born

Post by Cauldron_Born »

heavymetalmaniac wrote:
Cauldron_Born wrote:The Briton Rites debut FOR MIRCALLA is now available through Echoes Of Crom Records! Click here for ordering information:

Howie
That's good news. I was hoping it would be available on KIT but it probably won't, so can you tell me if you have any German distribution already? If so, let me know. If not, I will order it directly, since it surely is worth to get.
heavymetalmaniac: we didn't have it ready in time for KIT. I am talking with distributors in Germany but it may be quicker for you to go ahead and order it through the label's website. Thanks for your support.

Howie
Luis

Post by Luis »

Time for me to count my pennies!!
heavymetalmaniac

Cauldron_Born wrote:
heavymetalmaniac wrote:

Howie
heavymetalmaniac: we didn't have it ready in time for KIT. I am talking with distributors in Germany but it may be quicker for you to go ahead and order it through the label's website. Thanks for your support.

Howie
Yep, sent my order already before KIT and received the information that it's on the way. Looking forward to it!
Cauldron_Born

Post by Cauldron_Born »

heavymetalmaniac: Let me know how you like it!

Howie
Cauldron_Born

Post by Cauldron_Born »

Someone sent me a private message on the Corroseum,and somehow it got deleted before I could read it. My apologies. Please email me at:mail@howiebentley.com

Howie
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Cauldron_Born wrote:Someone sent me a private message on the Corroseum,and somehow it got deleted before I could read it. My apologies. Please email me at:mail@howiebentley.com

Howie
That would mean that the person that sent it deleted it before you were able to read it. Perhaps they changed their mind on something?
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Cauldron_Born

Post by Cauldron_Born »

Nope,we got it sorted out.
heavymetalmaniac

I got the CD two days ago - already (that was fast!) and it kicks ass! If you like the MySpace songs, this one's for you! You can't get disappointed.

A great release and I'm happy to have it!
Cauldron_Born

Post by Cauldron_Born »

heavymetalmaniac: Thanks for letting me know you like it! Your other package should arrive soon.

Howie
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

I've received my copy a few days ago. Great release !! I love the BLACK SABBATH/WITCHFINDER GENERAL vibe in this record.
Cauldron_Born

Post by Cauldron_Born »

omen of hate: I am glad you like it! Thanks for telling me. I am trying to decide whether to record another Briton Rites immediately or to do a Cauldron Born album next.

Howie
heavymetalmaniac

Cauldron_Born wrote:omen of hate: I am glad you like it! Thanks for telling me. I am trying to decide whether to record another Briton Rites immediately or to do a Cauldron Born album next.

Howie
Cauldron Born! Afterwards another Briton Rites! And then maybe another Cauldron Born... - just keep it coming! :wink:

HMM.
Why yes Plato

Post by Why yes Plato »

Shit, it's leaked already. Looking forward to listening to my legit copy. Can't do anything about the damn torrents, but the blogs are easy targets for DMCA's. Unless you consider pirated distribution free promotion, of course