Arkeyn Steel Records

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Oh, haha, whatever
doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

Any news on when ENCHANTER – Defenders Of the Realm lp is coming? It was announced about a year ago, I think some folks still wait for this masterpiece...
Arkeyn Steel/SteelGallery

Calm before the storm!!!

Post by Arkeyn Steel/SteelGallery »

After a six months absence, even though on backstage there was a heavy load of work, the news for Arkeyn Steel Records is great! As you all may know, two months ago the fifth CD of the company (Dead Calm) was released. It took really stunning reviews by the press and webzines and positive feedbacks by the audience. A live proof is that in these two months the 1/3 of CDs is already sold.

The next two releases arrive at company’s offices in 10th of December, limited in 1000 copies CDs and ready for sale on the same day! We’re talking about Omega Point and False Witness. The fans of Queensryche, Lethal, Sacred Warrior and Mystic Force have to invest in Omega Point and the fans of Agent Steel, Sanctuary and Exciter in False Witness but generally all the fans of old US power metal would do the best x-mas gift for themselves by getting these CDs.

What follows next, is a release of Longings Past, An Angel’s Tale in the end of January - early Feb ’09 with full digital remaster by the band’s leader J. Shellberg! But nothing stops the flow! Other two bands have signed and belong already to Arkeyn Steel’s roster that the fans who do not know them will absolutely love them.

The first band is Commandment from Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A. with the album “Engraved In Stone”, which was recorded in 1988 and except for the only 7’’ that they released as album’s forerunner, it remained in obscurity! In 1999, O.P.M. released it in limited 500 LP copies and today is really an expensive item for the collectors. In the April of ’09 Arkeyn Steel Records is gonna send round in market 1000 limited CD copies in full digital remaster, with a totally new cover and artwork, unreleased pics and detailed bio. Whoever is a follower of Liege Lord, Slauter Xstroyes, Helstar and Oliver Magnum would appreciate this album by far!!

The second band comes from Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.A. and once again is a wasted one. They are Reignstorm, who apart from various demos during a period of ten years (1989-99), they never managed to have anything official. So, Arkeyn Steel Records comes to take and release in June ’09 all the demos in 1000 limited CD copies also with full digital remaster, totally new cover and artwork, unreleased pics and detailed bio. On drums appears the huge Chris Lembach (ex-Mystic Force), while as leader, singer and the basic composer in music and lyrics is his brother Jarrett Lembach. Anyone who owns a collection with Lizzy Borden, Mystic Force and Fates Warning (Old era), should definitely get this missing gem!

For any orders, observations, wishes or more news be in touch with Arkeyn Steel Records and contact here:

info@arkeynsteel.com or kostas@steelgallery.com (please write at subjects “ARKEYN STEEL” with capital letters)
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

Lots of interesting updates from AS there!
Any chance of AS setting up a myspace page so folks can preview some songs from new releases? I don't like to order stuff I haven't heard at all, and so many bands have been unsuccessful at trying to emulate the Queensryche-Lethal- Sacred Warrior style. A chance to preview some songs would help folks decide whether or not to spend some of their hard-earned cash.
For now, I'll surf around and see if I can find some tracks to preview.
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

ALL ARKEYN STEEL'S RE-RELEASES ARE BUY OR DIE._
Black signs on my monitor, great bitching and fake words, Avenger is here, the craziest "modest" of all modsss...FTOU!!
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

REIGNSTORM's demos have a very good reputation, looking forward to listening to them!
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

YES!

FINALLY AN OFFICIAL ISSUE OF COMMANDMENT - ENGRAVED IN STONE ON CD!

Reignstorm, although, I've never heard any material from them also sounds great.

Fucking awesome...

What a kick ass label.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."

nightsblood wrote:Lots of interesting updates from AS there!
Any chance of AS setting up a myspace page so folks can preview some songs from new releases? I don't like to order stuff I haven't heard at all, and so many bands have been unsuccessful at trying to emulate the Queensryche-Lethal- Sacred Warrior style. A chance to preview some songs would help folks decide whether or not to spend some of their hard-earned cash.
I have in my mind to start one myspace page with some arkeyn's samples!
you must know all queensryche style bands who have released from arkeyn steel are great!! you will check and see!!
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

Arkeyn Steel/SteelGallery wrote:
nightsblood wrote:Lots of interesting updates from AS there!
I have in my mind to start one myspace page with some arkeyn's samples!
you must know all queensryche style bands who have released from arkeyn steel are great!! you will check and see!!
Cool! The only one of the Queensryche-style bands I've heard from AS so far is Scarlet Rayne, which I liked. I know from past experiences that some of these bands can sound rather cookie-cutter, so I try to hear at least samples of 'em before I buy 'em
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky

www.myspace.com/arkeynsteel

Lets listen songs from arkeyn's releases, see covers etc
coming soon more stuff
add me at your top friends!
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

Arkeyn Steel/SteelGallery wrote:www.myspace.com/arkeynsteel

!
Awesome!!!
-Becky
Oliver/KIT

Post by Oliver/KIT »

Essential Stuff
ShadowGallery

Post by ShadowGallery »

Essential releases, indeed.
Now I can put the old demos into the trash (not really!)....

And now it`s time for a KINGSBANE / SEVEN YEARS- release, too ! :wink:
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

ShadowGallery wrote:And now it`s time for a KINGSBANE release, too ! :wink:
Pretty good idea.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
ShadowGallery

Post by ShadowGallery »

ION BRITTON wrote:
ShadowGallery wrote:And now it`s time for a KINGSBANE release, too ! :wink:
Pretty good idea.

So you don´t like the SEVEN YEARS-stuff, I guess ?

Off topic : Great movie your avatar, one of the best Lenzi`s, love stuff like that......
Have seen "Milano Kaliber 9", lately.....Also very good.....