DR 003: STENCH OF DECAY (Fin.) - Release: 9 May 2009

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Detest Records

DR 003: STENCH OF DECAY (Fin.) - Release: 9 May 2009

Post by Detest Records »

Here is my 3rd tape. It's STENCH OF DECAY (Fin.) second demo tape. The band true Finnish Metal of Death in the vein of PURTENANCE, CARTILAGE, CONVULSE and the mighty DEMIGOD.

2 trax to be featured on the demo (Creation of carnal lust & Where death and decay reign) are to be found on the band's myspace, here: http://www.myspace.com/stenchofdecay

Here is the look of the tape:

Price is 3 Euros + shipping.
Obsessed by Metal

devilment

Post by Obsessed by Metal »

Hi

your label seems pretty cool, I've listened to Stench of Decay and I liked that shit. I can send you a fanzine if you wanna send me promos that I'd review. I you don't do promos I'll just purchase this demo.

I 'm interested in interviewing SoDfor the next issue of the rag too!

cheers/Flav

Devilment'zine,
------------------------------------------------
issue #4, March 2009
84 pages A5. English.
Portrait, Hour of 13, Demon Eyes, Gutwrench, Iron Void, Isenscur, Asomvel and Griftegard
more than 80 reviews of albums/mcds/vinyls/demos ! Shitloads of gig reports including Doom Metal Inquisition in Bradford

Prices P&P: 5£/6euros(Europe)/ 10£(world). Paypal payment possible but ask first.

If that wasn't enough the fanzine come with a sampler “Evocation des Esprits Mauvais Vol II” containing impious airs from Isenscur, Portrait, Demon Eyes, Tortured Spirit, Witchtrap, Griftegard, Iron Void, Asylum, Grave Miasma and more....)

Labels and Bands: Those who send promos for reviews, ask me to get scans of reviews.

Distros: get in touch for wh olesale20prices and trade possibilities
For all other questions and order email : blackramspellz@hotmail.com
Obsessed by Metal

Post by Obsessed by Metal »

oopsy daisy I meant to send that as a pm, what a cunt