CHRISTIAN MISTRESS - s/t MC

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
StygianBlade

Post by StygianBlade »

The 7" has been out for over a year now, haha! Our debut LP (released August 2010) and 7" single are available here: www.20buckspin.com
hey alien laserblast check your PM please.
alien laserblast

Post by alien laserblast »

bigfootkit wrote:I've been getting to grips with the album for a week or so now and i'm enjoying it more and more every time i play it.
You've really managed to nail your sound and that most elusive thing, "the vibe".
The songwriting is tight, concise and memorable, and everyone perfectly plays their part musically without overplaying.
Very impressive stuff, i wish you every success in the future and look forward to hearing much more.
Is the cassette ever likely to be reissued?
Right on, stoked you can feel it.

About the demo... Yes, no, not sure? Slowly figuring it out but it's not a huge priority as it seems it'd be detrimental to spend too much thought on moving backwards.
bigfootkit

Post by bigfootkit »

alien laserblast wrote:
bigfootkit wrote:I've been getting to grips with the album for a week or so now and i'm enjoying it more and more every time i play it.
You've really managed to nail your sound and that most elusive thing, "the vibe".
The songwriting is tight, concise and memorable, and everyone perfectly plays their part musically without overplaying.
Very impressive stuff, i wish you every success in the future and look forward to hearing much more.
Is the cassette ever likely to be reissued?
Right on, stoked you can feel it.

About the demo... Yes, no, not sure? Slowly figuring it out but it's not a huge priority as it seems it'd be detrimental to spend too much thought on moving backwards.
I can understand that new material takes precedent, but i'd still love to hear the demo.
Guess i'll have to wait 10-15 years for some over priced cash-in box set thing, ah well.
Or you could always make it available to d/l in poisonoise if you were feeling generous.
He hinted.
alien laserblast

bigfootkit

Post by bigfootkit »

Many thanks for this, i promise i'll still buy the boxset when the time comes! :wink:
Zuul

Post by Zuul »

gets better after repeated listens, good stuff!! Chicago on a Monday suuuuuucks though. Won't be able to make that, which is unfortunate.
alien laserblast

Bummer you can't make it... it is a free show though! We're in Lincoln, NE... burning asphalt through the midwest.
Zuul

Post by Zuul »

i think we are coming to Memphis, it's only 3 hours away
nabel

Post by nabel »

Well this was a nice surprise for me. I had to order LP+7" last week..