KEEP IT TRUE 12 News

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Oliver/KIT

KEEP IT TRUE 12 News

Post by Oliver/KIT »

Hi friends,

unfortunally we have to bring you some sad news for KEEP IT TRUE 12. HITTMAN had to cancel their show in April. The cause for that is an unexpected family tragedy at one of the bandmembers. The band had talks to play with a replacement, but did not do it because it wouldn’t have been HITTMAN. We can totally understand this and want to express all our best wishes to the band and the musician. The door for a future show will always be open at KIT.
But we haven’t been lazy and so we can already announce the first class replacement band. Dutch Metal legend PICTURE will fill the spot of HITTMAN this April and all who saw the amazing show last year at Headbangers Open Air will know, that you can expect a high energy show filled with all the hits of this great band.

Metal On,

Oli + Tarek
mordred

Post by mordred »

A vast improvement in my opinion. Picture rules, and they were great at Sweden Rock Festival this summer. It would be cool to see them again.
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D
metalmaster

Post by metalmaster »

Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

honestly, this will be hell more fun than hittman....GREAT REPLACEMENT :D
Oliver/KIT

Post by Oliver/KIT »

Hi friends,

unfortunally another band has to cancel their show at KEEP IT TRUE 12. MANTIC RITUAL (ex-MELTDOWN) will not be playing, because their new management says they are not able to book some shows around the festival in April.
But we already have a fantastic replacement for all doom fans. PROCESSION will be the first band from Chile performing at KEEP IT TRUE. At www.myspace.com/ironkodex you can listen to their just released brand new EP. For us PROCESSION is the best newcomer in the doom genre since years and comparisons to early CANDLEMASS and REVEREND BIZARRE are really true. Please give the band a chance and they will deliver you a hot blooded show at KIT 12.

Metal On,

Oli + Tarek
msp

Post by msp »

Excellent news
Remember kids, only high priced rarities are true...
MEXDefenderOfSteel

much better than "another new" thrash band.....
Andreas

Post by Andreas »

Every band that's been cancelled, has been replaced by a better one. If this continues, it will be the most legendary festival ever.
MEXDefenderOfSteel

well yeah,i cant say i know this replacement,but certainly i would like to see something good "new" non-thrash band....damn i wont have that much time for shopping :roll:
metalmaster

Post by metalmaster »

I will kill sommeone if Living Death happen to cancell, or Exxplorer or Militia or .... I can live without Armored Saint, though.
MEXDefenderOfSteel

metalmaster wrote:I will kill sommeone if Living Death happen to cancell, or Exxplorer or Militia or .... I can live without Armored Saint, though.
seconded
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

I will carry a napalm bomb with me just in case TYRANT cancel their show the very last minute.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Oliver/KIT

Post by Oliver/KIT »

Don't worry, all the flights for the mentioned overseas bands are already booked...
great_knuthulhu

Post by great_knuthulhu »

Oliver, the current line-up almost rivals the KIT X one and that shouldn't be possible. I think it's good for the musical balance of the festival to have doom band in that slot too. Will be amazing, I'm sure.
I know I ain't doing much,
doing nothing means a lot to me.
Oliver/KIT

Post by Oliver/KIT »

great_knuthulhu wrote:Oliver, the current line-up almost rivals the KIT X one and that shouldn't be possible. I think it's good for the musical balance of the festival to have doom band in that slot too. Will be amazing, I'm sure.
Wait till you know the next bands for KIT 13 in 2010... :D