"HEAVY METAL KILLERS" new compilation for 2009

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
MEXDefenderOfSteel

"HEAVY METAL KILLERS" new compilation for 2009

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

check this out guys!...will be released through Earache records worldwide :D

http://www.myspace.com/heavymetalkillers

what u think?
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

I'm not a fan of the modern production or guitar tone on these songs.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

As much as I resent Faceache nowadays, I'm interested. Ace to see RAM on there.
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
nabel

Post by nabel »

So they did it, they finally did it!

I mean it has been speculated how long it will take that Earache will jump from thrash wagon to heavy metal wagon.
hload

Post by hload »

i don't give my hard earned money to this crappy label....
Stormspell

Re: "HEAVY METAL KILLERS" new compilation for 2009

Post by Stormspell »

I checked one band: 7th SON coz I expected Iron Maiden influenced shit. Instead they are some sort of Emo-classic-metal with na-na-na-naaaa epic chorus :lol:

They apparently signed to "the biggest hard rock label on earth" a.k.a. Roadrunner and this was their official myspace message to the fans:

"So now that we are all big shit and signed the real negativity sets in and all the little dorks who sit in their parents house and jerk off all day come out to tell us how shitty we are. Which is my favorite part because we get good laughs! They come to tell us how we are big pussies, we suck, and we are not Metal. Which is great coming from the dudes who have never even seen a pussy before. :) And they say things like RR signed you because of your looks. Which is not the case! And take it easy on us.. we were fucking born this way and we have no control over how pretty we are. Its our curse.

We never claimed to be the Saviors of heavy metal. The only thing we claim is that all of our songs are going to kick your fucking asses!(Except the ones you romance your women and men to)
We are currently recording our record and we are all over the place with this motherfucker! We will cover the spectrum so that you badass motherfuckers can thrash at our shows, dance at our shows, sing and pump your fists at our shows, hold your lighters up at our shows and suck and fuck at our shows. It is just good fucking rock and roll with the metal influence.

Our main intentions for this record...

1. Very big sounding epic rockin metal songs.
2. Nasty Shred so we can still look cool around Dragonforce.
3. ATTITUDE! We can sing about a girl with more attitude and balls than some of these guys sing about killing babies or fucking Jesus or whatever the fuck they sing about. (NOTE: "Take me Away" is not a love song! Its about a hooker!)

We are making this record and have 100% creativity to do whatever the fuck we want. And thats what we are doing. We just want to make music that will make all of you sick fuckers rock the way you want to! We owe it to you since you are the only reason we got to this point.

WE FUCKING LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU WITH ALL OUR HEARTS!!!

It shouldnt be too long until we announce some kind of tour dates so keep checkin back and spreading the word! You guys are fucking amazing!

-SATAN

ps. We wish nothing but good and luck to everyone and their bands no matter what kind of music. Whether its Death metal or Pussy Metal you make. Good fucking luck with all your intentions. :) And I mean that!"

If this is what Earache is after, I approve, haha!
Ernest Thesiger

7th Son wrote:ATTITUDE!
Oh Christ. Sod this compilation then.
great_knuthulhu

Post by great_knuthulhu »

My God that was horrible. Someone should tell them the reason people are now starting to say how they suck is because the band only now caught any attention. Cause suck is what they do.
Last edited by great_knuthulhu on Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
I know I ain't doing much,
doing nothing means a lot to me.
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

there are a couple of bands that i still dont get why are they consider "heavy metal killers".....
Brainbiter

Post by Brainbiter »

And take it easy on us.. we were fucking born this way and we have no control over how pretty we are. Its our curse.

We never claimed to be the Saviors of heavy metal.

We will cover the spectrum so that you badass motherfuckers can thrash at our shows, dance at our shows, sing and pump your fists at our shows, hold your lighters up at our shows and suck and fuck at our shows.

3. ATTITUDE!

We just want to make music that will make all of you sick fuckers rock the way you want to! We owe it to you since you are the only reason we got to this point.
So unheavy, so unmetal.
"The destruction of a thousand billion sea creatures to satisfy man's appetite for metal is insane"

Days Of The Locust. My blog o' movies.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

I don't keep up with many modern day labels...

Why all the disgust for earache?
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote:there are a couple of bands that i still dont get why are they consider "heavy metal killers".....
Maybe because they are KILLING the heavy metal? :lol:
msp

Post by msp »

Avenger wrote:I don't keep up with many modern day labels...

I think a lot of people now regard them as bandwagon jumpers. Whether that is fair or not I don't know.
Ernest Thesiger

msp wrote:
Avenger wrote:I don't keep up with many modern day labels...

I think a lot of people now regard them as bandwagon jumpers. Whether that is fair or not I don't know.
They dropped !T.O.O.H! after probably their greatest album and they sold off the master tape for Blessed Are the Sick on eBay. Stinks. I still want those Carcass Dual Disc remasters for Eczemas, tho'.
Helm

Post by Helm »

Earache dude seems like a money grabber seeing what he says on his blog. It's an eye-opener in many ways. I will never buy anything he's put out.