TYRANT-ANTHOLOGY CD 2 ???!!!!!

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

stormspell wrote:
Shadow Kingdom wrote:Well you can use PIRATES PRESS. They can ship to you from Czech directly (so no extra taxes), they will fold your vinyl, glue it, and ship it.

They also carry heavier jackets (350 Gram), have the biggest selection in colors...
PIRATES PRESS are a 3rd party private dealer using GZ. If you live in Europe and go directly to GZ you probably can get exactly the same services for cheaper.
You could, but we don't know that for sure (100%), now do we?

They should probably do their homework....

If they're folding their own jackets, they should find a better place I think.
StygianBlade

Post by StygianBlade »

Great about the new Tyrant stuff. Can not wait!
steelegacy

Post by steelegacy »

TYRANT(UK)-OBLIVION KNIGHT-CHOZZEN PHATE-SYRUS CD"s ARE OUT!!!!!!

TYRANT-( UK )-

the complete anthology of the NWOBHM band,including the7",their first demo,three sessions with Danny Gwyllim on guitars (member from Chinatown),Never before heard studio tracks,and some live tracks including more unreleased tracks!!! Great photos and more !!!A MUST!!!!

CHOZZEN PHATE-( USA )-

Texas power metal band with their one and only demo tape!!!You will also have a dvd which includes the complete video history of the band!!!!!Many unreleased tracks through this DVD!!!!Great photos of the band and some really great posters from their live performances included!!!!

OBLIVION KNIGHT-( USA )

Another power metal band from Texas from the mid 80"S!!!!Here you will find the complete discography of the band,their two demos ,released for the first time on CD!!!!!

SYRUS-( USA )-

The power metal legend from Texas everyone awaiting!!!!!Here lies the complete discography and video history of the band.Their two legendary demos from the 80"s,some more unreleased and a DVD you will surely enjoy!!!Many live posters included with the band playing with some of the best acts from the era,such as:WATCHTOWER,MILITIA,S.A.SLAYER,JUGGERNAUT,FINAL ASSAULT,even with FATES WARNING,OMEN and PAUL DIANNOS BATTLEZONE!!

www.steel-legacy.com
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

im just waiting for all this stuff to arrive to mexico via the metalmaster from Blower Recs :P
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote:im just waiting for all this stuff to arrive to mexico via the metalmaster from Blower Recs :P
I just ordered all 4 from Shadow Kingdom :)
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote:im just waiting for all this stuff to arrive to mexico via the metalmaster from Blower Recs :P
I got my package yesterday, so Jose Luis should be getting his soon too I wager. Although I'm probably the only distro that will make those available at 6 for $66 package deals :wink:
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

stormspell wrote:
I got my package yesterday, so Jose Luis should be getting his soon too I wager. Although I'm probably the only distro that will make those available at 6 for $66 package deals :wink:
ill have that on my mind sir :wink:
Stormspell

Post by Stormspell »

Good, keep in mind that the 6-for-$66 package deal also includes free shipping (a $15 upgrade to Express mail EMS applies when shipping to countries with not-so-stellar-postal-services like Mexico)
Shadow Kingdom

Post by Shadow Kingdom »

EXPRESS MAIL envelopes went up to $28 now... which still isn't a bad deal because you can stuff up to 30 CDs in it.
In The Raw

Was this dropout on the master tape?

Post by In The Raw »

I just noticed that on cd 1 track 8, "Shadows Of The Night" there is a dropout from 3.31-.33 right near the end of the song.

I'm hoping that this is just something that was on the original transfer and not a defective cd (the disc looks fine to the naked eye).

Can anyone that has this excellent double cd confirm?
"On your feet, or on your knees"
Black Axe

Re: Was this dropout on the master tape?

Post by Black Axe »

In The Raw wrote:I just noticed that on cd 1 track 8, "Shadows Of The Night" there is a dropout from 3.31-.33 right near the end of the song.

I'm hoping that this is just something that was on the original transfer and not a defective cd (the disc looks fine to the naked eye).

Can anyone that has this excellent double cd confirm?
Yeah, I think I have that too. Not 100% sure though, I'll check tomorrow.
LuciferSteele

Post by LuciferSteele »

this is how we got the masters. it is on the lp too. sorry but there was nothing we could do.
FINAL AXE
TYRANT
CROSS
ZIONS ABYSS
STEEL PROPHET
SALEM SPADE
KINGS RANSOM
and the story continues...
www.steel-legacy.com
In The Raw

Post by In The Raw »

LuciferSteele wrote:this is how we got the masters. it is on the lp too. sorry but there was nothing we could do.
Thanks. I'm just glad to know that that was the case.

Fact is, when dealing with material this rare this kind of thing is to be expected once in a while and I have no problem with it.

I'm THRILLED to be able to get this material and a few minor glitches are inconsequential in terms of the big picture..
"On your feet, or on your knees"
LuciferSteele

Post by LuciferSteele »

i am glad people see it that way. this is exactly my point of view too
FINAL AXE
TYRANT
CROSS
ZIONS ABYSS
STEEL PROPHET
SALEM SPADE
KINGS RANSOM
and the story continues...
www.steel-legacy.com
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

In The Raw wrote:
Fact is, when dealing with material this rare this kind of thing is to be expected once in a while and I have no problem with it.

I'm THRILLED to be able to get this material and a few minor glitches are inconsequential in terms of the big picture..
Agreed. Just got all 4 of the new SL titles and am enjoying them all so far. Haven't viewed the dvd's yet
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky