HEADBANGERS OPEN AIR 2008

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...

Poll: Are you going to headbangers open air???

FUCK YES!AMAZING BILL
4
36%
MAYBE SO, ITS A GOOD BILL
3
27%
I DONT THINK SO, SOUNDS BOOOORING
1
9%
DEATH SS IS GAY NOWADAYS....THATS A NO....
3
27%
Total votes: 11

User avatar
DaN
Administructor
Posts: 6456
Contact:

Post#31 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:53 pm

1 week to go! :D

Time for a proper roll-call so we'll know what ugly faces to look out for:
DaNny boy
Pedro
nabel
MEXDef
Nicko
???


:idea: Me + a friend will be staying at a hostel in Hamburg (St. Pauli-area) on wednesday night. If anyone's doing the same I'm all for a warm-up beer binge at a suitable establishment.
Veterans of the Various-Wars - New Corroseum compilations-compilation series!

User avatar
The Sentinel
Posts: 3505

Post#32 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:00 pm

Shit! I really wanted to go here, but I HAVE to work then, crap!!!!!
Long Live The Loud !!!

User avatar
anthares
Posts: 854
Contact:

Post#33 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:03 pm

Dan, I cant promise but I try to rip that Antisystema lp!
See you there!

User avatar
nabel
Posts: 745

Post#34 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:14 pm

DaN wrote:
:idea: Me + a friend will be staying at a hostel in Hamburg (St. Pauli-area) on wednesday night. If anyone's doing the same I'm all for a warm-up beer binge at a suitable establishment.
Yes, me and my friend are there at wednesday. We'll probably book a room at Hotel Stern at Reperbahn, visit Remedy Recods and have beers at good old Der Clochard (Reperbahn), there should be more metalheads outside this board also there.
And 4 message wonder Udo-Strappado lands in Hamburg the next day.

Nicko McBuff
Posts: 919
Contact:

Post#35 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:44 pm

DaN wrote:1 week to go! :D

Time for a proper roll-call so we'll know what ugly faces to look out for:
DaNny boy
Pedro
nabel
MEXDef
Nicko
???


:idea: Me + a friend will be staying at a hostel in Hamburg (St. Pauli-area) on wednesday night. If anyone's doing the same I'm all for a warm-up beer binge at a suitable establishment.
Ill look around my feet for you Dan! not sure where I am before Elmshorn, maybe Czech Rep, maybe just Germany somewhere.

User avatar
DaN
Administructor
Posts: 6456
Contact:

Post#36 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:31 am

nabel wrote:Yes, me and my friend are there at wednesday. We'll probably book a room at Hotel Stern at Reperbahn, visit Remedy Recods and have beers at good old Der Clochard (Reperbahn), there should be more metalheads outside this board also there.
Sounds like the place to be then. C-ya!
Nicko wrote:Ill look around my feet for you Dan!
Dito! Though I'm afraid I still haven't found the hot zebra-spandex you asked for...
Veterans of the Various-Wars - New Corroseum compilations-compilation series!

Fucking Åmål
Posts: 1373

Post#37 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:42 pm

DaN wrote:
nabel wrote:Yes, me and my friend are there at wednesday. We'll probably book a room at Hotel Stern at Reperbahn, visit Remedy Recods and have beers at good old Der Clochard (Reperbahn), there should be more metalheads outside this board also there.
Sounds like the place to be then. C-ya!
Hmm Reperbahn? :lol: I guess there are more benefits than drinking beer and talking about metal. :lol: :wink:

User avatar
DaN
Administructor
Posts: 6456
Contact:

Post#38 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:10 pm

Fucking Åmål wrote:Hmm Reperbahn? :lol: I guess there are more benefits than drinking beer and talking about metal. :lol: :wink:
Can't think of anything I'd rather do than drinking beer and talking about Metal. Anywhere. (not even sexing up *insert german forum member of choice*'s mom in a dirty alley)


Weather report (Hamburg)

thursday:
23°, sunny, no rain
friday:
26°, cloudy/sunny, no rain
saturday:
27°, Heavy Metal Thunder!, 0.2 mm rain
Veterans of the Various-Wars - New Corroseum compilations-compilation series!

User avatar
nabel
Posts: 745

Post#39 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:39 pm

Only thing "dirty" in Der Clochard is punch of homeless punks and other drunks. And toilets of course. ;)
Cheap jukebox with metal and cold beer is enough.

Looks like good weather forecast, last year it rained until the first band started. I checked out those Beehler rehearsal clips from Youtube, sounds very good!

User avatar
MEXDefenderOfSteel
Posts: 3880
Contact:

Post#40 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:27 pm

change of plans, i cant go this year, my fucken college took away all my money :cry:

i would kill to be in Der Clochard once again, that place has somthing magical in it! youll have loads of fun in germany mates!

wish you the best and take pictures!!!...by the way At War is playing awsome live! check them out!!! :D

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests