Blitzkrieg - Time of Changes jap edition bootleg?

...and all CD issues goes here.
Zdan

Blitzkrieg - Time of Changes jap edition bootleg?

Post by Zdan »

Hello!

I know there is a russian bootleg of this edition of the debut Blitzkrieg album so I kindly ask you - is this copy a legit one?

Avenger

Re: Blitzkrieg - Time of Changes jap edition bootleg?

Post by Avenger »

From what I can see it looks fine but the only photo that matters is the one of the Matrix and I can only see about 1/6th of it.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

According to 'Cogs, the Japanese originals have the digits 4 988004 021435 in the matrix. The number I can see in your photo is present on the Russki boot.
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Ernest Thesiger wrote:According to 'Cogs, the Japanese originals have the digits 4 988004 021435 in the matrix. The number I can see in your photo is present on the Russki boot.
I don't put too much faith in user entered data. Whoever made this entry doesn't even have the correct label listed. That being of course Teichiku and the series being "Metal Mania". Neat was sinply the original label this was licensed from.

I'll wait for a proper scan/photo before voicing my final opinion. I feel like zdan knows this already though since he's always asking for our opinion on his purchases.
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Zdan

Post by Zdan »

Thank you for your opinions guys. I will ask for another photo with just the matrix. Sorry for always asking but to me this is the most reliable place to tell the bootlegs apart from the originals. Sorry if this is too much of a bother - I'm trying to ask only once in while.

When I get the second photo I will post it here.
gravesnatcher

Post by gravesnatcher »

I bought mine at an HMV in London about 21 years ago and mine is the same as zdan is showing in the first post
Ernest Thesiger

Post by Ernest Thesiger »

gravesnatcher wrote:I bought mine at an HMV in London about 21 years ago and mine is the same as zdan is showing in the first post
Phew!
"His name's Antichrist Vandelay. He's an insulter-expulser."
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Zdan wrote:Thank you for your opinions guys. I will ask for another photo with just the matrix. Sorry for always asking but to me this is the most reliable place to tell the bootlegs apart from the originals. Sorry if this is too much of a bother - I'm trying to ask only once in while.

When I get the second photo I will post it here.
I'm glad your asking rather then just believing the claims of sellers. The part that doesn't make sense is that it seems I always have to ask for the same photos which as I'm sure you know by now the only proper way to determine a bootleg is by a scan/photo of the Matrix area.
Zdan

Post by Zdan »

Ok. I got the matrix picture in question:

Avenger: To shed a little light on this - I always ask for the photo of the matrix and both sides of the disc. Always. The problem is that the sellers do not always give a decent photo or one that focuses on the matrix itself. Then I have to ask again etc. Hope that clears it up.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

This is legit.
Zdan

Post by Zdan »

Thank you very much. Sincerely you helped another one of my purchases. Thanks!