Non-urgent CD Inquiries READ THE FIRST POST

...and all CD issues goes here.
chatzial

Post by chatzial »

Zdan wrote:
chatzial wrote:
Priamos wrote:Yeps, the same. Let's see if Chatzial can clear things out.

And here is the damn CD-R Relentless release:

Oh that is totally different. I can understand why you are mad then. There is still a third release with red band name on the cover and different lettering.

Anyways - you can still get the actualy CD release for 15 dollars with shipping directly from the band.
As if i would pay again for the CD. Once is enough, there are many other records and CDs that i need to buy :lol:
E.C.S.S.R. will prevail
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Photo of the red logo version:

Zdan

Post by Zdan »

Helstar wrote:There is also an edition with the red logo (and totally different backcover), it comes before the black logo one and it's not a CDR: matrix code is DIDX-087913 DISC MAKERS
It has two IFPI codes: L337 - 5100

About the CDR, I think it comes from Amazon...
So essentially the red logo version has different matrix and two IFPI codes. The black logo version that is not a CD-R has a different CD matrix (as I posted the photo before) and no IFPI codes. Also a totally different backcover too.

Anybody knows why there are no IFPI codes on the black logo non-CDR version? Can they make a silverpressed CD with no IFPI code?
Priamos

Post by Priamos »

chatzial wrote:
Priamos wrote:Yeps, the same. Let's see if Chatzial can clear things out.

And here is the damn CD-R Relentless release:

OK, thanx.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Zdan wrote: So essentially the red logo version has different matrix and two IFPI codes. The black logo version that is not a CD-R has a different CD matrix (as I posted the photo before) and no IFPI codes. Also a totally different backcover too.
Anybody knows why there are no IFPI codes on the black logo non-CDR version? Can they make a silverpressed CD with no IFPI code?
Of course it's not a usual thing, but yes IFPI can be missing even in legit pressings. It depends from the manufacturing plants mostly...
On the contrary, boots can come with cloned/fake IFPI codes, imagine it ^^;
Zdan

Post by Zdan »

Helstar wrote:
Zdan wrote: So essentially the red logo version has different matrix and two IFPI codes. The black logo version that is not a CD-R has a different CD matrix (as I posted the photo before) and no IFPI codes. Also a totally different backcover too.
Of course it's not a usual thing, but yes IFPI can be missing even if legit pressings.
On the contrary, boots can come with cloned/fake IFPI codes, imagine it xD
There is not a 100% rule.
Cool. Just good to know I do not have to rebuy the album. I love Ulysses Siren to death so I really wanted to have a proper CD in my collection. Plus for 15 dollars with shipping to Poland they are basically selling the CD at cost value. Very cool of them.
J.

Post by J. »

Anyone know if this is legit? Thanks.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BANZAI-Banza ... 20cf5aa51e
Zdan

Post by Zdan »

Can anybody tell me the matrixes of original (non-boot) copies of Saint Vitus' self-titled album and Born Too Late?

The matrixes of my copies:

Self-titled: SSTCD022 1H MFD BY JVC
Born Too Late: SSTCD-082 1S MFD BY JVC

I strongly think those are original copies of those discs but I just wanted some confirmation from those who own original copies of those albums.
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

J. wrote:Anyone know if this is legit? Thanks.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BANZAI-Banza ... 20cf5aa51e
I can say that it was pressed in a plant owned by DIDX. So I would lean towards legit.
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

Is the SARISSA Demo on Metal Invader Records legit ?

Thanks for the info !
Priamos

Post by Priamos »

omen of hate wrote:Is the SARISSA Demo on Metal Invader Records legit ?

Thanks for the info !
Yeps! All the Metal hammer (GR) and Metal Invader CD editions that came with the mags, are considered legit.
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

Priamos wrote:
omen of hate wrote:Is the SARISSA Demo on Metal Invader Records legit ?

Thanks for the info !
Yeps! All the Metal hammer (GR) and Metal Invader CD editions that came with the mags, are considered legit.
Thanks a lot for the info !
Zdan

Post by Zdan »

Does anybody know how to recognize the legit Marshall Law "s/t" japanese edition CD from the greek bootleg? Is the bootleg the usual matrix stuff or does it differ in any other way?
Zdan

Post by Zdan »