Insane Ebay Auctions - CD (2013)

...and all CD issues goes here.
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

Helstar wrote:
Nebuchadnezzar wrote:Nice too see another discovery by me (Damnation) selling for $$$.. Not the first time or the last one :lol:
Eventhough it's not really the best cd you 'discovered' =) (far from it IMHO)
Far away better from the cds you """"""discovered"""""" (nothing IMHO)... & gives you the "right" of the "opinion"...
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Eventhough the last contact was nice, no surprise to acknowledge that you never change :P

I've never bragged to have 'discovered' anything (it is rightfully your complete exclusive) ... but you know what, if we look deeper at this concept, you didn't discover anything either. There has always been somebody owning ANY cd existing in the world before you, no :) ? Unless you made that cd in the first place (coming from your own band or label etc.).

And that Damnation mcd IMHO is not musically good - like many other releases, it's not really a shock nor something unthinkable. Is it for you really a problem if it's not great ? It has to be awesome because you 'discovered' it ? (but again, this concept is completly flawed from the beginning). Do you remember I didn't want to trade/buy it for peanuts some time ago ? (you even sent a couple of songs ...)
You can't accept a simple opinion on it just because I didn't 'discover' anything? Great logic :lol:

Maybe the rest of the world will dig it and there will be people ready to pay 400$ like the Betrayer MCD or 600$ like Deafen, but what does that change for me ? Nothing. End of the story :)

Ok I think THIS is instead a nice mcd - Who got lucky ? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Blackend-Unknow ... 0683521019
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

Anorher post full of bullshit. Who said it's good? I just said my discovery and you posted the usual smartass post. And the last contact was nice until... you ruined with your smartass post. I typed 1 phrase you replied with 5 paragraphs prick.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Again ... no, you didn't "discover" that. Or anything else :)

I think I have nothing to write anymore on this matter, everybody can make their own conclusions.
Zombie Dance

Post by Zombie Dance »

Supremacy wrote:here's one you don't see too often
http://www.ebay.com/itm/INTRUDER-Live-T ... 4176abfd78

or maybe he just used the bootleg back insert, lol.
oh well, i least i know mine is legitimate
Found this one for 0.50 euros two months ago... I thoughts it had no values because of the ones for sale on discogs (14 euros etc..). I guess those are the bootlegs?
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

Helstar wrote:Again ... no, you didn't "discover" that. Or anything else :)

I think I have nothing to write anymore on this matter, everybody can make their own conclusions.
Prick, Columbus discovered America didn't create it. Now open a thread with your friend Avenger to discuss it further... Everybody can make their own conclusions for sure.
humus

Post by humus »

I'm just wondering how big your ego is when you talk about the albums you 'discovered'.
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

humus wrote:I'm just wondering how big your ego is when you talk about the albums you 'discovered'.
Discovering albums and having sex a lot, this guy is a champ!
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well
wom

Post by wom »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:Anorher post full of bullshit. Who said it's good? I just said my discovery and you posted the usual smartass post. And the last contact was nice until... you ruined with your smartass post. I typed 1 phrase you replied with 5 paragraphs prick.
typical bullshit of the 'common greek' who wants credits for nothing.
How about keeping this thread clean of such posts full of drama, we don't care about your 'discoveries' nor you own anything.

This is for tracking auctions and valuable cds. End of story.
Priamos

Post by Priamos »

wom wrote:
typical bullshit of the 'common greek' who wants credits for nothing.
What I see here is a "disagreement" amongst individuals.
So there is no point for generalisations and prejudice concerning nations, races, religions, political views etc and you should better leave them aside.
Lama

Post by Lama »

Pathetic.
Kampel Destruction
Troma

Post by Troma »

Yakish

Post by Yakish »

Yes it is. Congrats to winner...
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

I like the sneaky touch of using a case that has a SIAE seal of approval sticker. :lol:
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

He probably bought it from Giuliano (aka Nero666musica). Most of the cds in his store have that sticker, legit or not http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vulture-NL-Fata ... 51b1af38e5