Edge of Sanity versions?

...and all CD issues goes here.
Fabeldyr

Edge of Sanity versions?

Post by Fabeldyr »

Anyone knows anything about different versions of cds with Edge of Sanity? I'm asking because I recently got an extra of their (best?) album 'Unorthodox' on cd, and I compared it with the one I already have. Same matrix, but the oldest looking one has a fold-out booklet with band photos, and the other one has a regular booklet with pages and no band photo. I thought Black Mark usually just printed new batches of the same copies?
Avenger

Re: Edge of Sanity versions?

Post by Avenger »

Fabeldyr wrote:Anyone knows anything about different versions of cds with Edge of Sanity? I'm asking because I recently got an extra of their (best?) album 'Unorthodox' on cd, and I compared it with the one I already have. Same matrix, but the oldest looking one has a fold-out booklet with band photos, and the other one has a regular booklet with pages and no band photo. I thought Black Mark usually just printed new batches of the same copies?
The booklet could be from a different pressing. It wouldn't be the first time I have seen "mix-n-match" jobs done.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."