M. STEEL dungeon tapes cd

...and all CD issues goes here.
big mouth

M. STEEL dungeon tapes cd

Post by big mouth »

Hey guys, what's the difference between the original "dungeon tapes" cd and the bootleg of it (probably from Greece)? Any scans to see the difference? thanks
Zdan

Post by Zdan »

Was there even a bootleg of this?
big mouth

Post by big mouth »

I think so judging of the ones on sale around on the net...unless that would be the original still available?
Zdan

Post by Zdan »

I think the band did a repress sometime after the original pressing sold out. That is my understanding.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

I have no idea if there is a bootleg of this or not. I know I bought this when it was first released though. Do you have doubts on a copy you bought? Posting a scan would be helpful.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
George A

Post by George A »

Medieval Steel - Anthology of steel cd is 100% legit release with even better sound than the "dungeon tapes" plus bonus track and notes / photos from the band.
how can you say it is a greek boot?
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

George A wrote:Medieval Steel - Anthology of steel cd is 100% legit release with even better sound than the "dungeon tapes" plus bonus track and notes / photos from the band.
No one is talking about the recent "Anthology Of Steel" release here and whether or not you think it has better sound quality is irrelevant.
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Zdan

Post by Zdan »

Avenger wrote:
George A wrote:Medieval Steel - Anthology of steel cd is 100% legit release with even better sound than the "dungeon tapes" plus bonus track and notes / photos from the band.
No one is talking about the recent "Anthology Of Steel" release here and whether or not you think it has better sound quality is irrelevant.
Yeah this is not what we were talking about. Big mouth was asking about a boot of the original Dungeon Tapes release and not the recent anthology.
George A

Post by George A »

Zdan wrote:
Avenger wrote:
Yeah this is not what we were talking about. Big mouth was asking about a boot of the original Dungeon Tapes release and not the recent anthology.
I thought you were talking about this sorry only to you ZDAN.

As always Avenger must say something about greek ppl "No one is talking about the recent "Anthology Of Steel" release here and whether or not you think it has better sound quality is irrelevant." I really think you have a serious problem with greeks. Really Now: GET A LIFE!!!!!!!
Zdan

Post by Zdan »

No problem George - I was not offended in any way.

As for the Dungeon Tapes CD I think I bought it around the time it was released so I can provide the matrix number or maybe even a scan if need be.

I wanted to check out the "Anthology Of Steel" version because of the bonus track so I might buy that when time/funds permit.
Priamos

Post by Priamos »

I was told that there was indeed a bootleg version of the "Dungeon Tapes" but I can't confirm. On the other hand this statement has a point, because I saw some sold pretty cheap by sellers that sell 99% bootlegs.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

George A wrote:
Zdan wrote:
Avenger wrote:
I thought you were talking about this sorry only to you ZDAN.

As always Avenger must say something about greek ppl "No one is talking about the recent "Anthology Of Steel" release here and whether or not you think it has better sound quality is irrelevant." I really think you have a serious problem with greeks. Really Now: GET A LIFE!!!!!!!
This has nothing to do with if you are greek or not. You posted a dumb reply that has nothing to do with the topic at hand so I told you that. We are talking about the "Dungeon Tapes" release here not the recent "Anthology". What does this have to do with you being greek?
GJ

Post by GJ »

Paranoia?
big mouth

Post by big mouth »

Damn things get out of hands very quickly here. I never mentioned the "A.O.S" release of course I know it's legit... I'm just talking about the 'dungeon tapes" cd release ALONE.
Zdan, yeah a sdcan would be cool if you have time.. thanks.
Zdan

Post by Zdan »

Big mouth: I will try to provide a scan if I can but my health my prevent me from doing so. If this happens sorry in advance but if not I will try to do what I can.