Insane Ebay Auctions - CD (2012)

...and all CD issues goes here.
Fabeldyr
Posts: 191

Post#496 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:04 pm

I can imagine he must have lost quite some money on the way he thought he could buy and re-sell at a higher price. You can do it with few titles for sure, but not on that scale, I think. Can't imagine that chebanana guy is making a lot on it either.

Helstar
Posts: 2019

Post#497 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:13 am

I think Chebanana has a wider number of customers, willing to pay him a lot of bucks for each cd because they trust him and they don't want to buy somewhere else certain titles because of boots etc. (eventhough he was offering a damaged Anacrusis boot for 100$ *facepalm*...)

How to explain this then ! http://www.ebay.it/itm/EISREGEN-Krebsko ... 7675.l2557
Avenger wrote: gojira_666 sold a copy for over $800 once.
Nope, it was little bit more than 500$ ... I remember that well. There was also that norvegian seller selling them for 500$ buy it now all the times (along with the other two on RCA, once even Xerox Success was bought for a very high price by gnoppi) ...

Edit: ok i've found it...

Member id sadogoat Jun-18-10 07:01
EQUINOX-Auf Wiedersehen/ 1989 RCA BMG/ RARE THRASH (#260605013104) US $501.88

User avatar
Avenger
Posts: 8188

Post#498 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:53 am

Helstar wrote:I think Chebanana has a wider number of customers, willing to pay him a lot of bucks for each cd because they trust him and they don't want to buy somewhere else certain titles because of boots etc. (eventhough he was offering a damaged Anacrusis boot for 100$ *facepalm*...)

How to explain this then ! http://www.ebay.it/itm/EISREGEN-Krebsko ... 7675.l2557
Avenger wrote: gojira_666 sold a copy for over $800 once.
Nope, it was little bit more than 500$
That's what I meant. It was a typo. The 8 key is above the 5 :cry:
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."

Troma
Posts: 186

Post#499 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:32 am

I always wondered if chebanana lives on his buisness. I guess he might earn about 2000€ every month and I dont think he pays any taxes :lol:

Fabeldyr
Posts: 191

Post#500 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:37 pm

Troma wrote:I always wondered if chebanana lives on his buisness. I guess he might earn about 2000€ every month and I dont think he pays any taxes :lol:
Maybe not, but consider how much he has to spend on top rarities for his 'shop' at the same time every month + all the fees for paypal and ebay. I can get a good deal every two or three months, if I'm lucky. He have to get great deals every week to make money on it, I guess.

User avatar
thrashidolatry
Posts: 321

Post#501 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:56 pm

Fabeldyr wrote:
Troma wrote:I always wondered if chebanana lives on his buisness. I guess he might earn about 2000€ every month and I dont think he pays any taxes :lol:
Maybe not, but consider how much he has to spend on top rarities for his 'shop' at the same time every month + all the fees for paypal and ebay. I can get a good deal every two or three months, if I'm lucky. He have to get great deals every week to make money on it, I guess.
Hm, making private offers so no other ebayers get the chance to bid on an item aren't really 'good deals'.

humus
Posts: 1446
Contact:

Post#502 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:22 pm

Troma wrote:I always wondered if chebanana lives on his buisness. I guess he might earn about 2000€ every month and I dont think he pays any taxes :lol:
Is ebay his only way of selling? Because I just checked his feedback and I think he doesn't even have €2000/month turnover, let alone profit.

Troma
Posts: 186

Post#503 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:15 pm

he definitely has more turnover than 2000€. He got more than 100 feedback every month, his items sell for average 40-50$. But yes, thinking of the high fees and that he buys his items for quite high prices, he seems to earn less than 2k.

wom
Posts: 186

Post#504 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:43 am

Helstar wrote: How to explain this then ! http://www.ebay.it/itm/EISREGEN-Krebsko ... 7675.l2557
That album doesnt appeal to us but its expensive, i have seen more than 10 auctions at 100+ ;-)

User avatar
Avenger
Posts: 8188

Post#505 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:40 am

thrashidolatry wrote:
Fabeldyr wrote:
Troma wrote:I always wondered if chebanana lives on his buisness. I guess he might earn about 2000€ every month and I dont think he pays any taxes :lol:
Maybe not, but consider how much he has to spend on top rarities for his 'shop' at the same time every month + all the fees for paypal and ebay. I can get a good deal every two or three months, if I'm lucky. He have to get great deals every week to make money on it, I guess.
Hm, making private offers so no other ebayers get the chance to bid on an item aren't really 'good deals'.
You better get used to it.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."

User avatar
Heathen
Posts: 1234

Post#506 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:29 pm

http://www.ebay.pl/itm/181031451107?ssP ... 1438.l2649

surely a record for this one. I have one for sale, by the way :>

Helstar
Posts: 2019

Post#507 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:43 pm

Unreal :lol:

Did you take that 30 pounds one on UK amazon :P ?

User avatar
Heathen
Posts: 1234

Post#508 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:35 pm

Helstar wrote:Unreal :lol:

Did you take that 30 pounds one on UK amazon :P ?
Nope, I didn't. That seller did not send abroad anyway.

Helstar
Posts: 2019

Post#509 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:48 pm

Ye, I know. I linked that cd to a guy who didn't have it, and after a couple of minutes (trying to order it) he said me "no shipping outside UK, nothing to do". Too bad :\

User avatar
thrashidolatry
Posts: 321

Post#510 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:09 pm

Helstar wrote:Unreal :lol:

Did you take that 30 pounds one on UK amazon :P ?
I wanted to order that one as well.
Hm, if you go to the item on discogs and click on 'Sales history' it says it was sold in September '12 for 15 Euros :)

By the way, http://www.ebay.ch/itm/360525184125?ssP ... 927wt_1397 :lol:

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest