Hard to get CD re-rerelease (please update!)

...and all CD issues goes here.
Shimrod

Post by Shimrod »

I sent an email to zarpacontratacion[at]hotmail.es but I'll try your contact as well, thanks. I hope these are silver cds and not cdrs.

I had the chance of finding the two reissues on Leyenda records as well as their first album. I really enjoy this band.
c4d4v3r

Post by c4d4v3r »

Shimrod wrote:I sent an email to zarpacontratacion[at]hotmail.es but I'll try your contact as well, thanks. I hope these are silver cds and not cdrs.

I had the chance of finding the two reissues on Leyenda records as well as their first album. I really enjoy this band.

-Adictos al crimen : November 2012
-Zarpasaurio: December 2012

Are CD-R limited to 100 copies, and was released by the band. Artwork and CDs are ok, and price is 8 euros, but they are CD-R

I buy days ago to: metalcrusaders@hotmail.com , you can write, also have more metal CDs for sale, and is a very good guy!

These two Zarpa CDs only was released of this way, and maybe never more will be rereleased. They have original material. I would recommend you
Shimrod

Post by Shimrod »

I had a reply from Vicente from Zarpa. He has some copies of these re-releases. I'm not sure I want to buy cdrs though.
tbieri

Post by tbieri »

Zarpasaurio is availlable on wax too.
c4d4v3r

Post by c4d4v3r »

True, Zarpasaurio available on LP