Rarest CDs you own?

...and all CD issues goes here.
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

Thank you roco. You just saved me from wasting money (shipping from Spain is EXPENSIVE). Well wouldn't be a total waste, amazing album, but would rather hold out for the LP than a cheap reissue as a stopover.
gauze

Post by gauze »

non-CD collector here, even though I have 500 of them. Have no idea on value of many but one of the more rare/expensive on eBay (if this counts as metal) is G.I.S.M.-Detestation, and to make it a little more special it has a sticker that only came with a small percentage of them, done by Pushead (I can't recall where you could get this sticker but it was something like at record release show (it was released on CD 7 years after vinyl though ...) or only at one record store on day of release (this is common in Japan apparently having special store editions)

There's one on ebay now with $299 BIN but I think it sells for more like $100-$150, not sure if one with the sticker has ever hit the bay
the future language
Doureios_Ippos

Post by Doureios_Ippos »

hello. i own the midnight ep ''M'' album on cd format. I guess it is my rarest one...
Down there...

Post by Down there... »

Don't have too many cds, but probably Burzums Det Som on the Cymophane label would be the rarest I got in there off the top of my head
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

How rare is the KAT "Oddech Wrmalych Swatiow" CD firstpress 1988 on Silton ?
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well
peterott

Post by peterott »

The Knell wrote:How rare is the KAT "Oddech Wrmalych Swatiow" CD firstpress 1988 on Silton ?
40-50 Euros already in Poland. Same for the Metal Mind CD-version from early 90es.
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

peterott wrote:
The Knell wrote:How rare is the KAT "Oddech Wrmalych Swatiow" CD firstpress 1988 on Silton ?
40-50 Euros already in Poland. Same for the Metal Mind CD-version from early 90es.
OK cool thanks
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well
Buried By Time and Dust

Post by Buried By Time and Dust »

Does anyone know how much the s/t cd from Iron Monkey on Union Mill Records goes for?Haven't seen one in a long time.
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

Nothing better to do so here's 10 from my collection, maybe the rarest (or most valuable), but it's hard to say ... (edit: Uncle Slam has the OBI strip as well but I left it inside the booklet)

Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

sovdat wrote:(edit: Uncle Slam has the OBI strip as well but I left it inside the booklet)
Very hard to find that WITH the OBI! So well done!
Mine doesn't have it, but the rest is super-mint!
Why are a wise man & a wise guy opposites?
mega_lodon

Post by mega_lodon »

sovdat wrote:Nothing better to do so here's 10 from my collection, maybe the rarest (or most valuable), but it's hard to say ... (edit: Uncle Slam has the OBI strip as well but I left it inside the booklet)
Nice collection indeed. :)
Ensiferum2k7

Post by Ensiferum2k7 »

my 10 rarest dm cds. I have a few more uber dm rarities coming their way too.
btw, I have an extra of the septic grave cd(3rd pic, top right), I think it's one of the better swedeath eps from the 90s, pm me if ur interested in setting up a trade.

gigadeth

Post by gigadeth »

sovdat wrote:Nothing better to do so here's 10 from my collection, maybe the rarest (or most valuable), but it's hard to say ... (edit: Uncle Slam has the OBI strip as well but I left it inside the booklet)
when i visited Japan 5 years ago, i found this Uncle Slam CD in clearance sale box. the price was just 300 yen (= $3). i was totally shocked when i ficked it up even though it does not have OBI.
peterott

Post by peterott »

gigadeth wrote:
when i visited Japan 5 years ago, i found this Uncle Slam CD in clearance sale box. the price was just 300 yen (= $3). i was totally shocked when i ficked it up even though it does not have OBI.
Big :oops: in Germany if you do that here...
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

Ensiferum2k7 wrote:my 10 rarest dm cds. I have a few more uber dm rarities coming their way too.
btw, I have an extra of the septic grave cd(3rd pic, top right), I think it's one of the better swedeath eps from the 90s, pm me if ur interested in setting up a trade.
This almost made me cry. How rare is that Expulsion? I saw a copy on MusicStack once for ~$20, but didn't buy it because I hadn't heard it yet. By the time I downloaded it and found out how good it was it was gone... :(