Rarest CDs you own?

...and all CD issues goes here.
User avatar
sovdat
Posts: 2605
Contact:

Rarest CDs you own?

Post#1 » Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:33 pm

---
Last edited by sovdat on Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Noisenik
Posts: 2368

Post#2 » Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:09 pm

sovdat wrote:
Anyone knows how much are both Mandator CDs on Disaster worth? Never saw 'em anywhere for sale.
Jst sm svoje dubu za 12 €. Ampak zna bit d so mnj, se pravi bl pucen.
I am ... the One you warned me of

User avatar
sovdat
Posts: 2605
Contact:

Post#3 » Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:14 pm

Noisenik wrote:sovdat wrote:
Anyone knows how much are both Mandator CDs on Disaster worth? Never saw 'em anywhere for sale.
Jst sm svoje dubu za 12 €. Ampak zna bit d so mnj, se pravi bl pucen.
no, jst pa svoja dva za se manj, samo ko sm moti enkrat reku, da iscem prvi album na CDju, je reku, da bom mogu dat 15.000 :)

User avatar
khiijol
Posts: 417

Post#4 » Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:16 pm

probably some black legions shit that i thought was cool in the late 90s

impact is imminent is rare? i remember that being a staple of every used cd store a while ago (along with force of habit)

User avatar
Noisenik
Posts: 2368

Post#5 » Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:21 pm

sovdat wrote:
Noisenik wrote:sovdat wrote:
Anyone knows how much are both Mandator CDs on Disaster worth? Never saw 'em anywhere for sale.
Jst sm svoje dubu za 12 €. Ampak zna bit d so mnj, se pravi bl pucen.
no, jst pa svoja dva za se manj, samo ko sm moti enkrat reku, da iscem prvi album na CDju, je reku, da bom mogu dat 15.000 :)
no, na e-bayu bi se kej tacga znalo zgodt ...
I am ... the One you warned me of

User avatar
sovdat
Posts: 2605
Contact:

Post#6 » Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:36 pm

khiijol wrote:
impact is imminent is rare? i remember that being a staple of every used cd store a while ago (along with force of habit)
It usually goes for $50 - $60 on ebay.

boris
Posts: 227

Post#7 » Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:28 pm

Only have rare glam and hard rock CD's like Kuni - Masque original 1986 japan CD, Cleavage - demo (red cover), Portrait - s/t, Butchershop Quartet - s/t, Still Alive - first 3 albums original japan pressing.

User avatar
The Sentinel
Posts: 3513

Post#8 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:41 pm

Original Laaz Rockets on CD

I also have the first press of Holy Moses "Finished with the dogs" on CD

Amulance: Feel the Pain CD: original NRR edition
Realm: Endless War CD
Griffin: Flight Of The Griffin: SPV mid price
and tons of other stuff, but I'm not that much into CD, I prefer vinyl uber alles...
Long Live The Loud !!!

User avatar
mordred
Posts: 1710

Post#9 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:02 pm

sovdat wrote:It usually goes for $50 - $60 on ebay.
No, more like 20-30$ actually. Several copies a week.
In some lost corner of the world there sits a leprechaun laughing merrily atop a mountain of mysteriously lost LP innersleeves

User avatar
sovdat
Posts: 2605
Contact:

Post#10 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:28 pm

mordred wrote:
sovdat wrote:It usually goes for $50 - $60 on ebay.
No, more like 20-30$ actually. Several copies a week.
Yup, I saw that too, and I saw it went for no more than $20 few weeks ago.
However, I've also seen it many times going for more than $50. It depends ...

roihlem
Posts: 814

Post#11 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:15 pm

Probably all the original Vlad Tepes CDs and the Burzum DSP CDs...

User avatar
sovdat
Posts: 2605
Contact:

Post#12 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:08 am

III just went for nothing more than $18 haha :)

Slammer - Nightmare Scenario: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0082749833

Wasn't this one cheaper? Got mine for 10 eur though.

$66 for Century Media rerelease?!?!?! - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0082662239

humus
Posts: 1449
Contact:

Post#13 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:04 am

Don't really care for CD's so I don't own that many. Rarest are probably all my Arckanum original pressings and most of the Sabbat CD's that got released on Evil records.
Also have this, which is without a doubt the most awkward packaging I own. If it catches enough ching-ching on ebay I'll probably sell it.

User avatar
Andreas
Posts: 408

Post#14 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:26 am

AS Humus, I don't give a damn about cd's. Rarest things I have on cd are some promo cd's from the beginning of the 90's and some limited editions of the more famous groups like Slayer, ...

Planning to sell them anyway. CD's are out, vinyl is the future.

Fucking Åmål
Posts: 1373

Post#15 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:34 am

I have many CDs over 700 some of them are rare.I am interested in CDs because they are more compact mostly when hearing.A question that MAYFAIR cd's are so rare for a price like 30Euro???!!!I just want to know in order to possibly buy them! :roll:

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests