Emerald Steel CD

...and all CD issues goes here.
Destrozer

Emerald Steel CD

Post by Destrozer »

I have a question about this CD I found. It's released on some some Hot Metal label. Bootleg, right? Hardly from 1993 I guess?
Is it supposed to come in a slipcase? Mine does not. Are there maybe several CD versions?
Thanks for any help.
Warepire

Post by Warepire »

I can't say if the 1993 statement on the CDs is correct but they are 110% bootleg and they all come in a slipcase, if yours doesn't it has been lost, either by you or a previous owner.
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

Got a LP edition of this one. I guess there's also a hyper rare original LP version; Is that right?
Long Live The Loud !!!
Vaggelis

Post by Vaggelis »

I think it's very awful band.Don't loose the time and money for having it.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

The "Hot Metal Records" CD is a bootleg.

What year the "series" from this label was put out is really anyones guess...

Regarding the slip-cases, most of the "Hot Metal Records" CD's came with them but are quite useless in my opnion. In the past, upon having aquired a few of these bootlegs for stuff that has never been officially released on CD format, I threw all of the slip-cases out.

There's actuually a legit self-released CD of this album put out by the band back in 1994. The CD is quite rare and I've only a seen a few copies over the years. Although, I never really looked that hard to be honest. I guess it took the band a while to finally get the material out there.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
roihlem

Post by roihlem »

I think the only official CD release was in 94 by Sandmanchen Und Hallo Freunde Records. It had 2 bonus tracks "Slavedriver" and "The Traveller". I think it has some very fine tracks...
Destrozer

Post by Destrozer »

Thanks a lot for the info, guys!
tbieri

Post by tbieri »

The first bunch of the "Hot Metal" Bootleg Series was released 2004, the second one 2005.
All infos listed on the cover about label, labelnumber, year, etc. are pure nonsense !