Doom: No more pain reissue CD

...and all CD issues goes here.
jnfernal

Doom: No more pain reissue CD

Post by jnfernal »

was it ever released by King Records in that serie including Sabbrabells and others?

On the disk union website seems it's available but i can't find any other info elsehwere
Zombie Dance

Post by Zombie Dance »

no i don't think it exists, there are only the Explosion editions, lp and cd.
Great album btw...
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

Yeah I've never seen it, maybe it was canceled for same reason as Jurassic Jade, Death To Wimp! could be construed as offensive lyrics :lol:
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

oh what a shame...I have the original 1989 CD edition and I wanted to trare it with the re-release with bonus :(

thanx...I guessed it was never released...maybe it's just on hold....
gigadeth

Post by gigadeth »

2 years ago? there was a rumor that "No More Pain" will be reissued soon. before that, the cd used to be sold for about $100 ~ $150 in japan. but after the rumor, i have found "No More Pain" CD many times on yahoo auction. it seems the owners thought they have to sell their CD before the cd is reissued. :D and some of them was sold for just $50 or less. but the reissue was cancelled. :lol: :lol: :lol: i don't know if the cd is sold for over $100 again. but maybe so.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Is this album so good ? I can't find it even in mp3...
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

It's really damn good imo. PM me if you can't find a link for it.

Price on Yahoo Auctions over the past couple years has been between $50-$80 from what I've seen. The LP is cheaper but still a bitch to find.
Zombie Dance

Post by Zombie Dance »

i bought the lp on ebay for 50$ including the first flexi, i'm still looking for the ep "Go mad yourself", if someone has it for trade/sale please pm me.
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

my japanese friend found today in a music shop in Tokyo a Doom 4-CD Box set but I've no idea of what CD does it contains

I know it was on sale (discontinued/out of stock as usual, like the "No more pain" CD) at the Disk Union webstore and - seems it was out around the same date as the "invisible" No More Pain reissue

do you have more information about this CD?

Because I wanna buy it but it's a bit expensive
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Helstar wrote:Is this album so good ? I can't find it even in mp3...
http://vibrationsofdoom.com/test/test2/Doom2.html

That should work for a sample.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

jnfernal wrote:my japanese friend found today in a music shop in Tokyo a Doom 4-CD Box set but I've no idea of what CD does it contains
I've also seen a Shellshock box set with all their CDs remastered on Yahoo Auctions, but have not seen it for sale anywhere else (though it is pictured on the band's myspace). Perhaps these two are related?