new SINDROME cd?

...and all CD issues goes here.
jnfernal

new SINDROME cd?

Post by jnfernal »

I've just bought a SINDROME cd (yeah, the Chicago band). It should be a bootleg for there's no any label specified, but the sound is almost perfect, much better than the previous bootleg (sounds like it has been remastered), and the booklet has 8 pages with photos and lyrics. If it is a bootleg it's the best bootleg I have ever seen. Anyone knows who made it?
Avenger

Re: new SINDROME cd?

Post by Avenger »

jnfernal wrote:I've just bought a SINDROME cd (yeah, the Chicago band). It should be a bootleg for there's no any label specified, but the sound is almost perfect, much better than the previous bootleg (sounds like it has been remastered), and the booklet has 8 pages with photos and lyrics. If it is a bootleg it's the best bootleg I have ever seen. Anyone knows who made it?
Photos?
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

So ? Where are the pics ?

Meanwhile I have my double on eBay, but Starlighthoney (the seller who sold his copy for 145$) said me that the band sent him a pvt and they are very pissed off ...

If somebody wants to trade my double I'm ready (I'll take even a single cd as soon as it is on my want list - and there are even common ones in there) because I'm a little bit worried... ^^
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

I don't have the scanner. As soon as I find somebody who can scan the booklet and CD I'll post them here. Don't worry. Unfortunately I live in a small underdevelopped village and I'm about to move in another one for job. Be patient, please.
Mazez

Post by Mazez »

It's a bootleg. It came out 6 to 8 years ago. I don't know who pressed them. But I asked Shaun Glass about 5 years ago about it, and he had no idea where it came from.
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

Why this version with lyrics etc. did never show up until now ? I doubt it is 6-8 years old (the other one maybe !)
big mouth

Post by big mouth »

I knew two bootleg cds til now..... need to know more about this one!
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Why doesn't the band just officially release the two demo's?

Or do they like knowing that they're fans are getting ripped off?
Last edited by Avenger on Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
big mouth

Post by big mouth »

No chance...Troy doesn't want to release this.

BTW some big news should be announced in months to come.....
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

big mouth wrote:No chance...Troy doesn't want to release this.
Because they like seeing fans get ripped off?
big mouth wrote:BTW some big news should be announced in months to come.....
Oh yay, a new album that sounds nothing like the old stuff? I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited... :roll:
big mouth

Post by big mouth »

big mouth wrote:

big mouth wrote:

Oh yay, a new album that sounds nothing like the old stuff? I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited...

PLEASE.... :lol:
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

big mouth wrote:
big mouth wrote:

big mouth wrote:

Oh yay, a new album that sounds nothing like the old stuff? I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited...

PLEASE.... :lol:

:wink:
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

I don't know how to upload images, so i put them on megaupload.

here are scans of the Sindrome CD:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3P09FFUE

[/img]
Helstar

Post by Helstar »

The cover is totally different, the 'old' one is printed on the opposite side of booklet. I wonder who did this ?

Somebody should check if the it sounds "exactly" like the mp3s published on the official Sindrome site 8)
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

no...the sound is much better according to my ears....it seems there were a real remastering job behind it: the sound is really improved compared to the songs on their website and (of course) to the previous shitty bootleg

I really don't know who made it....guess some peruvian label (I got it from Japan) but it's strange. For incredible and extravagant they may be, every latinoamerican bootleg has its own fake label name/catalogue code. Here's there's absolutely no information, nothing at all. Just a good, powerful remastered sound.