Italian Metal 0f the 80' on cds

...and all CD issues goes here.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Nonseinormale65 wrote:
Avenger wrote:
Nonseinormale65 wrote:Rain(from Bologna)in the early days played melodic/classic metal(including the first lp Ten years After),in the middle of the 90's they became heavier,you might like albums as Bigditch 4707 and Headshaker if you are into classics as old Saxon or Priest...not the best nor the worst band on lps/cds,actually they kicks asses on stage if you wanna headbang...
Thanks.

Are there any sounds clips available?
Never seen any clips around(their website has recent stuff only...),as usual i am far from home,i think i'll be back by the end of january,i'll rip and upload asap if you are interested :wink:
Thanks.

As long as it has more balls then Drama I am still interested.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
DMA83

Post by DMA83 »

I got a question about Black Hole.

So I just got the Behind the Gravestone 3 CD box set. Most of disc 3 is the live in Verona 1985 demo or whatever. It bugs me though, because there a couple of fade ins and outs. Demoniac City fades in while there is already singing. The same happens with Bells of Death. Then there's Demon's Insanity, where it fades out after only a minute and a half! Were those fade ins/outs like that on the original demo?
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

Yes.....well at least the master supplied by the band were in such conditions. No editing was made to cut or shorten songs. We printed the whole live in the same condition as we received it
DMA83

Post by DMA83 »

jnfernal wrote:Yes.....well at least the master supplied by the band were in such conditions. No editing was made to cut or shorten songs. We printed the whole live in the same condition as we received it
Ok, thanks for the info. :)
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Are the tracks on the Wyxmer - "Feudal Throne" from the "The Syre Of" EP re-recorded?

Or does it feature the original 4 tracks and 6 new songs?
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

this guy from Taiwan:

rockempire.com.tw

has the MISS DAISY CD

http://www.rockempire.com.tw/product_in ... ts_id=5816

do you know if it is an original copy or a cd-r? I never received any answer from him....[/code]
Nonseinormale65

Post by Nonseinormale65 »

Avenger wrote:Are the tracks on the Wyxmer - "Feudal Throne" from the "The Syre Of" EP re-recorded?

First 4 songs are original(but remastered in 2004),the other 6 are new songs.

@Jnfernal,this could be one of the few original cds pressed as promos for college radios and US magazines by GWR in 1988...never heard of a cd bootleg but without any other information is difficult to say,anyway remember that a legit reissue(with demos as bonus tracks)exists.
Solo i morti hanno visto la fine della guerra.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Nonseinormale65 wrote:
Avenger wrote:Are the tracks on the Wyxmer - "Feudal Throne" from the "The Syre Of" EP re-recorded?

First 4 songs are original(but remastered in 2004),the other 6 are new songs.
Thanks for the information. I've read elsewhere that the 4 EP tracks were re-recorded so I had to make sure.

Are you back from your trip?
Nonseinormale65

Avenger wrote:...Are you back from your trip?
Sorry,not yet,i don't know for sure when i'll be back,but when at home i'll upload Rain immediately for you :wink:
Nonseinormale65

Avenger wrote:
Nonseinormale65 wrote:
Avenger wrote:
Thanks.

Are there any sounds clips available?
Never seen any clips around(their website has recent stuff only...),as usual i am far from home,i think i'll be back by the end of january,i'll rip and upload asap if you are interested :wink:
Thanks.

As long as it has more balls then Drama I am still interested.
Done!

http://www.mediafire.com/?2za0gdh2edmb66f

P.S. sorry for the late(actually i did it some days ago but The Corroseum was down...)
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

I remember I received the Rain Demo CDR "The rain is coming" from the old guitarist Tattini some years ago...he just sent it to me because we have the same family name....it was a nice surprise....I think he was sending those CDR to every Tattini scattered in Italy, I think there aren't more than 2 or 3 hundred with that surname...
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

by the way, I saw there are these 2 CD available by Nar International:

K.S.: On fire (Nar International)
K.S.: Look mania (Nar International)

as well as Vanadium's "Nel cuore del caos"

How's that "Look mania"? Judging by the cover and the song titles it must be something beyond horrible....more disco than even plain rock...while the Lp looks a bit more rockish by the cover....
before wasting my money I would like to know if it's real rock or just some shitty pop music....
Nonseinormale65

"On Fire" is a good commercial hard/aor lp(btw,did not know of a cd reissue,thanks!!!),if you like this style...never heard the second one,but for all i know it's pop/disco music...the leader Guido Kaliandro is now a well known producer involved in many projects,more info at http://www.saltinaria.it/news/musica/61 ... o-doc.html
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

Yeah actually the description of the mini lp quite shocked me...of "On fire" looks rock-hard by the cover (and I had a rip some time ago: never listened to it, to tell you the truth), that mini lp "Look mania" looks like a total crap........

I saw the Vanadium "Nel cuore del caos" CD reissue....packaging is ok, not too bad, jewel case with external card box.
No bonus tracks of course
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

New release:

AIRSPEED: S/T on Jolly Roger Records

Containing both official demos....
a must have!