Italian Metal 0f the 80' on cds

...and all CD issues goes here.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Nonseinormale65 wrote:
Avenger wrote:What's Drama - Once And For All, 1989 sound like?
Good melodic stuff(imo),you can download it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?yyotnmwgzym ,but buy it if you really like it!
Thanks for the upload.

Also, what's up with the LM Records website?

It seems to be down...
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Nonseinormale65

Post by Nonseinormale65 »

Actually New LM records is ditributed by Crotalo Records(run by P.Chain) from years,here is the site: http://www.crotalo.com/
Solo i morti hanno visto la fine della guerra.
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

G.L.A.S. "Audax vincit" is just a fucking CDR....paid 17 euros (I was lucky because I live in Italy...) for 5 songs not even remastered.

I could have done a 1000 times better job and applied a 4-5 euros per CDR that is the right price for a CDR

Fucked up again by these bastards italian bands who scrupolously do no warn people about the products they sell.

I will stop giving my money to any self released italian production anymore.

5 euros for a CDR may be ok if it's said it's a CDR

But paying 17 euros and everybody I got in touch of the band seem even avoid answering or giving you fake informations...well, that's simply disgusting, sorry.
Fuck italian bands: you're in it only for (stealing) money
Nonseinormale65

Sorry to hear that,mate :cry: ,but not having bought the cd i didn't know it was a crappy cdr...and shame on the band/seller for not giving informations :evil: , not to mention the shitty music in it...to whom it may concern, avoid it like the plague!!!
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

Yes...better for everybody to avoid this crap. If it were an official CD, maybe I could find some reason to be for this crap....
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Nonseinormale65 wrote:52)Purple Angels(1991,LP on Axis records)reissued on cd by the same label
in 1995 with 3 bonus tks(the lp is easy to find,the cd is quite rare).
Nonseinormale65 wrote:53)Rain --- founded in 1981 this band released their first lp in 1991,entitled "Ten years after"(on Sysma records)and reissued it themselves on cd(now totally sold out)in 2004 with multimedial section containing old videos as bonus
What do these sound like?

There isn't much information out there about the bands.
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
chatzial

Post by chatzial »

Nonseinormale65

Avenger wrote:
Nonseinormale65 wrote:52)Purple Angels(1991,LP on Axis records)reissued on cd by the same label
in 1995 with 3 bonus tks(the lp is easy to find,the cd is quite rare).
Nonseinormale65 wrote:53)Rain --- founded in 1981 this band released their first lp in 1991,entitled "Ten years after"(on Sysma records)and reissued it themselves on cd(now totally sold out)in 2004 with multimedial section containing old videos as bonus
What do these sound like?

There isn't much information out there about the bands.
Purple Angels were from Torino(Turin)and had their roots into Deep Purple and Rainbow but with a more 80s metal approach...after the split some members played(actually still play)in a Deep Purple tribute band(called 60/70),sometimes, when Ian Paice come to play solo gigs in Italy,they are his backing band.

Rain(from Bologna)in the early days played melodic/classic metal(including the first lp Ten years After),in the middle of the 90's they became heavier,you might like albums as Bigditch 4707 and Headshaker if you are into classics as old Saxon or Priest...not the best nor the worst band on lps/cds,actually they kicks asses on stage if you wanna headbang...
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

I only know Purple Angels because Neal Tanaka has the cover plastered on his wall :lol: Had a hell of a time figuring out what that cover was.

Decent enough record, seems quite rare. Not something I would spend a lot of money on though, so unless one turns up cheap it will never come through my hands.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

chatzial wrote:
Avenger wrote:Purple Angels(1991,LP on Axis records)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKrws_KHoyw

http://thehousethathardrockbuilt.blogsp ... -1995.html
Thanks for the link to youtube I checked there but didn't get anything relevant with my search. The link to the blogspot is appreciated but not supported by the browser on my work laptop. Go figure. Haha...
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Nonseinormale65 wrote:Rain(from Bologna)in the early days played melodic/classic metal(including the first lp Ten years After),in the middle of the 90's they became heavier,you might like albums as Bigditch 4707 and Headshaker if you are into classics as old Saxon or Priest...not the best nor the worst band on lps/cds,actually they kicks asses on stage if you wanna headbang...
Thanks.

Are there any sounds clips available?
Nonseinormale65

Avenger wrote:
Nonseinormale65 wrote:Rain(from Bologna)in the early days played melodic/classic metal(including the first lp Ten years After),in the middle of the 90's they became heavier,you might like albums as Bigditch 4707 and Headshaker if you are into classics as old Saxon or Priest...not the best nor the worst band on lps/cds,actually they kicks asses on stage if you wanna headbang...
Thanks.

Are there any sounds clips available?
Never seen any clips around(their website has recent stuff only...),as usual i am far from home,i think i'll be back by the end of january,i'll rip and upload asap if you are interested :wink:

@Perishinflames,Purple Angels on lp is not so rare here in Italy,you can find in fairs for 30/40 euro,the cd is quite rare(70/80 euro or more when someone sells it!)
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

If you find another near mint copy of Purple Angels LP, I would gladly pay 40 euro. Let me know if anything turns up.
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

I remember seeing Purple Angels LP for 15-20 Euros 4-5 years ago.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
chatzial

Post by chatzial »

perishinflames wrote:If you find another near mint copy of Purple Angels LP, I would gladly pay 40 euro. Let me know if anything turns up.
I used to have multiple copies of this one a few years ago, but now they're gone. I think that i know where i can find one, i will let you know as soon as i have news.