Most wanted official cd re-issues?

...and all CD issues goes here.
otcmetal

Post by otcmetal »

GJ wrote:
otcmetal wrote:DARK HEART-"SHADOWS OF THE NIGHT"...I love this album...one of the most underrated of all time for it's style. Tons of great riffs, melodies and hooks! Aside from the TOKYO ROSE stuff...did this band release anything else?
Alan Clark, one of the guitarists continued as Dark Heart (after a brief break) and they had one track (Stone Cold Hearted) featured on the first volume of Ebony's The Metal Collection series. Incidently also on this compilation was Holosade, featuring DH voice Phil Brown, bassist Colin Bell and Tokyo Rose guitarist Gary Thomas) as well as Charger with Colin Bell (again!). Later they (DH) were supposed to have a single out called Straight from the Heart. It was adverted in Kerrang! but I've never seen a copy up for sale. I have actually never heard the compilation track, but if its Phil Browns great shouted/spoken pseudo-melodic vocals you're after I can recommend Holosade's LP Hell House - a bit thrashier approach but still great.
Thanks alot for this reply! I had heard of that single...it's even listed in MartinPopoff's HeavyMetal price guide book ...So, I suppose it exists, but must be extremely rare. I used to have a HOLOSADE demo a long time ago, via tape trading...Haven't heard it in years though. Thanks man!!!
otcmetal

Post by otcmetal »

I'd also like to see E-X-E-"Stricken By Might" reissued with some kind of deluxe packaging, and rare bonus tracks/demos...
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

Does Hammeron and Culprit have official CD reissues?....
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote:Does Hammeron and Culprit have official CD reissues?....
Hammeron just has the Old Metal bootleg....

To my knowledge the Culprit - Guilty As Charged (this is the band your talking about right?) CD pressed on Hellion is legit.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

Avenger wrote:
MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote:Does Hammeron and Culprit have official CD reissues?....

To my knowledge the Culprit - Guilty As Charged (this is the band your talking about right?) CD pressed on Hellion is legit.
cool...then i will like for that culprit, yeah the guilty as charged one
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Fisc - Tracker
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Korgüll

Post by Korgüll »

Avenger wrote:To my knowledge the Culprit - Guilty As Charged CD pressed on Hellion
Correct.
Why are a wise man & a wise guy opposites?
Sgt. Kuntz

Post by Sgt. Kuntz »

I would love to see a CD-Reissue f the couple of Riot Songs that were sung by Harry Conklin. They sounded great, Harry at his very best.

Also the Dutch Band Valkyrie with their self released "Deeds Of Prowess" would be nice to have. These guys are still around, playing in different bands.

And yes, the first Fisc Album is a good one, as well.
Where were you in '79 when the dam began to burst

http://www.musik-sammler.de/sammlung/ptrz80
borrel

most wanted official cd-re-issues

Post by borrel »

Here's a few (not very obscure) ones which I woud like to see on cd:

Black Virgin-most likely ...lp
Ravage-wrecking ball lp
Commander-the high 'n mighty lp
Rapid tears-honestly lp
US Metal 1-4 lp's(Shrapnel)
Northwest Metalfest lp (or was this released already)
Avenger

Re: most wanted official cd-re-issues

Post by Avenger »

borrel wrote:Commander-the high 'n mighty
Rapid tears-honestly
YES!
otcmetal

Post by otcmetal »

Avenger wrote:

I have the CULPRIT cd, which is signed by a bunch of the members. I got it from Sentinel Steel. It's a Hellion press...kicks ass!!!
Nicko McBuff

Post by Nicko McBuff »

TRILOGY - Life On Earth
borrel

Most wanted official cd re-issues

Post by borrel »

All the later Ebony records releases :

Tyga Myra, Cobra, Blood Money, Blade Runner etc. plus their Metal Maniaxe, Metal Warriors, Metal Plated, Metal Fatigue and Metallic Storm compilations
In The Raw

Post by In The Raw »

otcmetal wrote:DARK HEART-"SHADOWS OF THE NIGHT"...I love this album...one of the most underrated of all time for it's style. Tons of great riffs, melodies and hooks! Aside from the TOKYO ROSE stuff...did this band release anything else?
Looks like this is getting an official release on Metal Mind:

http://www.metalmind.com.pl/index.php?d ... &more=1614

No bonus tracks or anything fancy, but I'll be picking it up seeing as I never heard it back in the day.
"On your feet, or on your knees"
Eon

Post by Eon »

Savage Grace - Master of Disguise