Need info on some records (OLD'n'LOCKED)

...and all CD issues goes here.
User avatar
Heathen
Posts: 1234

Post#1306 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:40 pm

Avenger wrote:
rooster wrote:thanks Heathen and Avenger. I didn't know that there was reissue of Release From Agony. There isn't any on Music Sammler.
That's because people are idiots and when they see "1988" written on the inserts they assume it's from that year. A lot of re-issues only state the original year of release and not the re-issue date.
I wouldn't be so harsh. The knowledge about all those matrices and and releases is highly unavailable. If you want to start collecting now, you are almost bound to learn from your own mistakes and ask questions on forums like this one :)

User avatar
Trigger
Posts: 855

Post#1307 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:04 pm

Been listening to a couple of tunes of Fatal Violence's CD Ashes tell no Tales and I'm left speechless.Is the entire album as killer as it sounds it is?Shit,how many demos will be unearthed,by the time you say there shouldn't be any other bands that will draw your attention at the first second,there you dig up another one.Haven't you felt that a 1000 times before?
Never trust the Goblin King....

User avatar
Trigger
Posts: 855

Post#1308 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:07 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Dff1BGi ... re=related
You can start your regular Xmas banging
Never trust the Goblin King....

User avatar
Avenger
Posts: 8188

Post#1309 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:16 pm

pan_Heathen wrote:
Avenger wrote:
rooster wrote:thanks Heathen and Avenger. I didn't know that there was reissue of Release From Agony. There isn't any on Music Sammler.
That's because people are idiots and when they see "1988" written on the inserts they assume it's from that year. A lot of re-issues only state the original year of release and not the re-issue date.
I wouldn't be so harsh. The knowledge about all those matrices and and releases is highly unavailable. If you want to start collecting now, you are almost bound to learn from your own mistakes and ask questions on forums like this one :)
I'm not trying to be harsh, I just think that people should do a little research before selling an item and listing it as: "OMG MEGA RAR FIRST PRESSING" when it's really a re-issue from the 90's. I see this all of the time and then when I contect them about it they refuse tto change it. It's misleading and a perfect example of sheer ignorance.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."

User avatar
N.W.O.O.F.G.M.
Posts: 256

Post#1310 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:20 pm

Valkyria (Rus) - s/t

Insert or no insert?
Ария make a metalhead want to speak Russian!

User avatar
DaN
Administructor
Posts: 6443
Contact:

Post#1311 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:09 pm

N.W.O.O.F.G.M. wrote:Valkyria (Rus) - s/t

Insert or no insert?
Insert. Unfortunately, since mine's missing it :(
Veterans of the Various-Wars - New Corroseum compilations-compilation series!

User avatar
N.W.O.O.F.G.M.
Posts: 256

Post#1312 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:25 pm

Thanks DaN. Mine is missing too. At least I got it for a good price ($34 + $17 p&p).
Ария make a metalhead want to speak Russian!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron