Need info on some records (OLD'n'LOCKED)

...and all CD issues goes here.
GJ

Post by GJ »

DaN wrote:
Ensiferum2k7 wrote:were savage grace and manilla road ever released on black dragon cds?
Savage Grace were apparently released on CD by BD in the early/mid 90's. As for Manilla Road I'm only aware of "Live Roadkill", "Courts Of Chaos", "Circus Maximus" and the "Live By The Sword" comp.
Also in the midnineties there was a reissue (on CD) of Open the Gates which I´m pretty sure was on Black Dragon. I haven't actually seen a copy of it myself though.
Acke

Post by Acke »

Some weeks ago I got a hold of the Chainsaw - Police and Politicians 7" but my copy doesn't have the cover-art. Mine is just the record in a black sleeve. Anyone with info about pressings and so on?
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Acke wrote:Some weeks ago I got a hold of the Chainsaw - Police and Politicians 7" but my copy doesn't have the cover-art. Mine is just the record in a black sleeve. Anyone with info about pressings and so on?
Now that's a great piece of punked up NWOBHM! No clue about the pressings, but I should have printer-friendly, hi-res scans of the cover at home. Will upload tonight.
Acke

Post by Acke »

Great! Thanks a lot!
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

zeuhl

Post by zeuhl »

TITANIC's (Cze) debut LP, "Metal celebration", from '89 - what is it like? Any good? Worth 9 euros?

The cover looks great, but I couldn't find that much info on it, let alone samples, yet...

Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

Hello Zeuhl!I have seen the TITANIC album for 25 Euros so 9 Euro is cheap price.If i were you i grabbed it at once.

How it sounds?Some kind of Speed Metal/Heavy Metal.In my opinion this album is one of the gloriest moments of Czech Scene and that means a lot.Legendary band!
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

perishinflames wrote: Can anyone tell me if A.R.G. - Entrance LP came with a lyric sleeve or insert? I got a 'new' copy from a shop overseas, it was shrinkwrapped and the vinyl looks virgin, but it is in a plain inner with no insert. Thought it was kinda strange...
Bump? Anyone?
zeuhl

Post by zeuhl »

OF RYTES "Without..." LP from 1991, how is it? Good? Rare? All I know is what it says on their Metal Archives page. Saw this one relatively cheap, but didn't pick it up yet.

EDIT. Oh and thanks Fucking Åmål for the info on Titanic!
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

zeuhl wrote:OF RYTES "Without..." LP from 1991, how is it? Good? Rare? All I know is what it says on their Metal Archives page. Saw this one relatively cheap, but didn't pick it up yet.

EDIT. Oh and thanks Fucking Åmål for the info on Titanic!
An OK Thrash bordering on Thrashcore with some VoiVod riffs. sovdat sells a copy.

I need info about Necrovore demo being rereleased on CD on one Mexican label (Black sth ...) recently or not so recently ... Is it a boot? Probably, huh? John, can you help?
I am ... the One you warned me of
nabel

Post by nabel »

perishinflames wrote:
perishinflames wrote: Can anyone tell me if A.R.G. - Entrance LP came with a lyric sleeve or insert? I got a 'new' copy from a shop overseas, it was shrinkwrapped and the vinyl looks virgin, but it is in a plain inner with no insert. Thought it was kinda strange...
Bump? Anyone?
No insert, black inner sleeve with photos on the other side and thanks list + "reindeer metal" logo.
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Noisenik wrote: I need info about Necrovore demo being rereleased on CD on one Mexican label (Black sth ...) recently or not so recently ... Is it a boot? Probably, huh? John, can you help?
Was that question addressed to me? Just saw it.

I have no idea about that Necrovore CD, never saw it either.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
omen of hate

Post by omen of hate »

Noisenik wrote: I need info about Necrovore demo being rereleased on CD on one Mexican label (Black sth ...) recently or not so recently ... Is it a boot? Probably, huh? John, can you help?
It's on Black Death Records. I think it's a boot, there's no official re-release of the demo.
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

omen of hate wrote:
It's on Black Death Records. I think it's a boot, there's no official re-release of the demo.
Thanks, Nicolas. A boot indeed. One guy offered it to me for 30€, so I asked about. Of cozrse, I'm not going to purchase it.

@ION BRITTON: yes it was. thanks anyway.
I am ... the One you warned me of
humus

Post by humus »

Hells headbangers had copies of that Necrovore CD some time ago.