Need info on some records (OLD'n'LOCKED)

...and all CD issues goes here.
Deathfiend

Post by Deathfiend »

DaN wrote:Ok, I'm just now holding in my hand a LORD VADER 7", pressed on the Polish Tonpress label in 1986.
Exactly how rare is this 7"??

I'm considering trading my one and only ROCKERS (Mal) promo-LP for it, A classic "now or never" sort of deal. Help me out here, guys & gurls! Should I or shan't I?!?
Is it this one? You can get it from www.hho-records.de

LORD VADER - Inna twarz 7” Tonpress, c/w Laknienie ciala, never with p/s, rare!, ex- 45,00 €
LORD VADER - Inna twarz 7” Tonpress, c/w Laknienie ciala, never with p/s, company sleeve, rare, ex+ 50,00 €
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Deathfiend wrote:
DaN wrote:Ok, I'm just now holding in my hand a LORD VADER 7", pressed on the Polish Tonpress label in 1986.
Exactly how rare is this 7"??

I'm considering trading my one and only ROCKERS (Mal) promo-LP for it, A classic "now or never" sort of deal. Help me out here, guys & gurls! Should I or shan't I?!?
Is it this one? You can get it from www.hho-records.de

LORD VADER - Inna twarz 7” Tonpress, c/w Laknienie ciala, never with p/s, rare!, ex- 45,00 €
LORD VADER - Inna twarz 7” Tonpress, c/w Laknienie ciala, never with p/s, company sleeve, rare, ex+ 50,00 €
Yes, that's the one. Cheers.
Funny how I've never heard about it before. Might just order a copy. In any case it just rose to the higher regions of my wantlist.
lunaboy

Post by lunaboy »

Well.I would like to know some info not about record but band Sterling Steel They had quite monstrous look,and I think that they had to release something.By the way guitarist Ronnie latter played with WHITE HOTT.I wrote letter via MySpace to him and asked about recordings and now waiting for answer...
JonahQuizz

Post by JonahQuizz »

Depzon 7"

Is there any other version of this than the original? Does the original cover say "platina" in the down right corner like this one: http://static.metal-archives.com/images ... /73784.jpg

I would be glad if I could get pretty quick answers here

thanks!
Keir

Post by Keir »

Is there an insert for Bitch - Damnation Alley? I've heard of it coming with an insert a couple times so I recently bought a sealed one since my used copy didn't have the insert. Well, I opened it up and no insert! Anybody know?
lunaboy

Post by lunaboy »

Schell Shock had a song on Compilation LP and theres minimum info about recorded album.As I've understand it was unreleased even band had kind of neogotiations with Ebony Rec...
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

JQ:
Only one DEPZON pressing made I'm sure.

Keir:
There's at least 2 pressings of "Damnation Alley" available, one with the album title in white letters, one in red. Not sure which one was the first but at least one of them came with an insert - lyrics on one side, photo collage on the other. I bought my copy (b/w cover) without insert but got it later from a friend who happened to have a double. What's the color on that sealed copy you got?
Keir

Post by Keir »

DaN wrote:There's at least 2 pressings of "Damnation Alley" available, one with the album title in white letters, one in red. Not sure which one was the first but at least one of them came with an insert - lyrics on one side, photo collage on the other. I bought my copy (b/w cover) without insert but got it later from a friend who happened to have a double. What's the color on that sealed copy you got?
Mine has the red letters. Argh! Now I'm going to have to buy it a third time. Normally I wouldn't be so picky but I've always had a bit of a thing for Betsy. :oops:
Nightlock

Post by Nightlock »

I was just wondering if anyone can give me more info on RetroSatan's Grito Mortal LP/their back catalog I got the gatefold re-release vinyl and read that it was original a demo(s)? To be honest the production sounds far from LP standard so I presume this is the first time it's been on vinyl? (2005) I also own one of their original demo tapes and the songs sound a lot like the Grito Mortal songs this leads me to believe perhaps Grito Mortal is made up of various demos? as the sounds differs a lot throughout...

Anyway if anyone could give me more info/confirm my suspicions it would be greatly appreciated.
"On your knees
Into the night that you'll never remember"
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

There must be at least 2 different demos on the Grito mortal LP. The last 4 songs on b-side sound significantly diffenent productionwise from the others. Btw, haven't you read the insert? i think it mentions that they recorded 2 or 3 demos throughout their carreer.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Nightlock

Post by Nightlock »

Haha I only just realised there was an insert!
"On your knees
Into the night that you'll never remember"
Fucking Åmål

Post by Fucking Åmål »

Has anyone heard the band SPLIT IMAGE-Split Image EP from 1985?I am curious how it sounds like?Opinions?
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

The US band? I uploaded it on poisonoise not more than 2 weeks ago.

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
msp

Post by msp »

Anyone here got/heard the ARTOK ep? Is it wortwhile?
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

msp wrote:Anyone here got/heard the ARTOK ep? Is it wortwhile?
We were commenting it somewhere a few days ago. It's a decent EP, the cover promises a lot, but the music somehow fails to deliver...