NWOBHM CD reissues

...and all CD issues goes here.
Abyss

Post by Abyss »

http://www.nwnprod.com/catalog/product_ ... ts_id=3291.

hell if 10 european users here wanted it that would be better to do this:
even with shipping from a european users home it would be cheaper than rockadrome.
http://www.nwnprod.com/catalog/product_ ... ts_id=3293
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

I already had an order out on this one. 8)
great_knuthulhu

Post by great_knuthulhu »

I've ordered one. Ordering from NWN is safe and fine, if a little expensive. Hope the sound is so good I can do away with the old CD-R
I know I ain't doing much,
doing nothing means a lot to me.
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

NWN is very fast and reliable; I've been waiting for them to release that WFG disc :) Traded away my Soviet Invasion EP years ago, but I got a good deal for it, so I can't complain
Levi

Post by Levi »

I think I'll wait for the Vinyl version of this one.
boris

Post by boris »

If I remember well, Phil Ayling told me there was also a Paralex anthology in the works at some point, no idea where it stands though.
Some plans were also made for a Dawnwatcher release on Black Widow, but it didn't get the approval of the whole band I think.
Last edited by boris on Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

Boris wrote:If I remember well, Phil Ayling told me there was also a Paralex anthology in the works as well.
I heard that too. But they have at least 3 CDs worth of material available, so I wonder how that will turn out.
boris

Post by boris »

Black Axe wrote:
Boris wrote:If I remember well, Phil Ayling told me there was also a Paralex anthology in the works as well.
I heard that too. But they have at least 3 CDs worth of material available, so I wonder how that will turn out.
Last time we spoke he was saying it's coming together very very slowly, and he's working with some US label.

Also, there were plans for an Original Sin CD, I have the material, it's about 70 minutes or so, but some conflict of the band members made it impossible for now.
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

where can i find the "Chateux" that was reissued some time ago, i think it has the three first albums, i really need that one in my collection

and which is the label that re-realeased the give`em hell from Witchfynde???
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote:where can i find the "Chateux" that was reissued some time ago, i think it has the three first albums, i really need that one in my collection

Most internet mail-orders. Not sure which ones are best/cheapest for Mexico. The anthology (Fight to the last, it's 4 years old by now) has all their releases, the three albums plus the single on it. And be sure to search for Chateaux, not Chateux. ;)

Give 'Em Hell was re-released by Cherry Red Records.
boris

Post by boris »

Black Axe wrote:
MEXDefenderOfSteel wrote:where can i find the "Chateux" that was reissued some time ago, i think it has the three first albums, i really need that one in my collection

Most internet mail-orders. Not sure which ones are best/cheapest for Mexico. The anthology (Fight to the last, it's 4 years old by now) has all their releases, the three albums plus the single on it. And be sure to search for Chateaux, not Chateux. ;)

Give 'Em Hell was re-released by Cherry Red Records.
The Chateaux anthology only misses the live 1984 and Stealer demo .......
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

boris wrote:The Chateaux anthology only misses the live 1984 and Stealer demo .......
Yeah, but all their label releases are on it. And those aren't exactly well-known releases. I have never seen a mention of the demo anywhere on the net.
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

got it thanks for the info....a friend lend me the anthology and i think its a really complete archive
boris

Post by boris »

Black Axe wrote:
boris wrote:The Chateaux anthology only misses the live 1984 and Stealer demo .......
Yeah, but all their label releases are on it. And those aren't exactly well-known releases. I have never seen a mention of the demo anywhere on the net.
Oh, that's a 4 track 1981 demo from the time they were called Stealer. I think I have it somewhere...
boris

Post by boris »

Black Axe wrote:
Oh, that's a 4 track 1981 demo from the time they were called Stealer. I think I have it somewhere...

*** oops double post ***