Most wanted official cd re-issues?

...and all CD issues goes here.
User avatar
Avenger
Posts: 8069

Re: Most wanted official cd re-issues?

Post#166 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:18 pm

Indeed, the second demo is quite superior to the EP material.

They also don't rotate vocalists on that one...
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"

stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."

User avatar
Avenger
Posts: 8069

Re: Most wanted official cd re-issues?

Post#167 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:03 pm

Pain - Insanity
Mersinary - Dead Is Dead
Matakopas - Coming Out Ahead
Predator - Easy Prey
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"

stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."

Zdan
Posts: 1024

Re: Most wanted official cd re-issues?

Post#168 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:09 pm

Mazo - Mazo
Manimals - Blood Is The Harvest
Sinful - Gonna Raise Hell
Black Task - Black Task/Long After Midnight
Want:

Manowar - Hail To England CD (Music For Nations)
The Regime - U.G.L.Y. CD

User avatar
Metalion_SOS
Posts: 17

Re: Most wanted official cd re-issues?

Post#169 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:35 am

Mysstress-s/t
Charter-Turbo Metal
Ron Goedert-Breaking All The Rules
Manimals-Blood Is The Harvest
Airwolf-Victory Bells
Voie De Fait-Ange Ou Demon
United-Destroy Metal
The Datura-One Night Dream
Salem's Wych-Betrayer Of Kings
Sadwings-Lonely Hero
Sabbrabells-Dog Fight
Ritual-s/t
Parasite-s/t
Mordor-Metal
Metal Sword-Harder Than Steel
Keen Hue-Ogre King
Damzell-Ready To Attack
Crowley-everything
Berserks-s/t
Outbreak-Master Stroke

Plus, I'd love a quality label like High Roller to tackle (and do proper remasters for) Avenger-Prayers Of Steel, Witch Cross-FFF, Warrant's album and EP, Atlain's both and Tormentor-Anno Domini.

User avatar
Avenger
Posts: 8069

Re: Most wanted official cd re-issues?

Post#170 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:03 pm

Metalion_SOS wrote:Plus, I'd love a quality label like High Roller to tackle (and do proper remasters for) Avenger-Prayers Of Steel, Witch Cross-FFF, Warrant's album and EP, Atlain's both


What's wrong with the CD pressings of these that already exist?
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"

stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."

User avatar
Astra Wally
Posts: 623

Re: Most wanted official cd re-issues?

Post#171 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:15 pm

ANVIL CHORUS anthology
Heaven is yours, Hell is mine

User avatar
omen of hate
Posts: 6087

Re: Most wanted official cd re-issues?

Post#172 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:15 pm

LEGEND (US) - From the Fjords

User avatar
disallo
Posts: 45

Re: Most wanted official cd re-issues?

Post#173 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:28 am

Evil Blood / Lord of Darkness / Djinn - The Best of...
https://www.metal-archives.com/albums/E ... %27/114692

i hope it will be remastered and reissued with all their demos , live and unreleased tracks.

J.
Posts: 64

Re: Most wanted official cd re-issues?

Post#174 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:00 am

omen of hate wrote:LEGEND (US) - From the Fjords


This - plus:

Sadwings – Lonely Hero (apparently No Remorse are still trying but are having licensing issues)

Gotham City – Black Writs & The Unknown

Deadhead – The Feast Begins at Dawn

Crystal Pride – Anthogy including the Silverhawk 7 inch

Crom – Steel for an Age & Wasteland

Starstruck – Thru to You

Bengal Tigers - Metal Fetish

Taipan (Oz) – s/t ep

Boss - Step On It

Also represses of Killer Dwarfs - Stand Tall & Ratt - s/t ep would be nice.
Last edited by J. on Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Metalion_SOS
Posts: 17

Re: Most wanted official cd re-issues?

Post#175 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:02 am

Avenger wrote:
Metalion_SOS wrote:Plus, I'd love a quality label like High Roller to tackle (and do proper remasters for) Avenger-Prayers Of Steel, Witch Cross-FFF, Warrant's album and EP, Atlain's both


What's wrong with the CD pressings of these that already exist?


Too compressed for my liking.

Zdan
Posts: 1024

Re: Most wanted official cd re-issues?

Post#176 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:29 pm

Actual jewelcase non-Metal Mind non-Old Metal Records pressings of both Blessed Death albums.
Want:

Manowar - Hail To England CD (Music For Nations)
The Regime - U.G.L.Y. CD

bobo
Posts: 22

Re: Most wanted official cd re-issues?

Post#177 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:08 am

Red Alert (pre Steelheart) should be released on cd and their killer demos.

borrel
Posts: 201

Re: Most wanted official cd re-issues?

Post#178 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:24 pm

Malisha-Serve Your Savage Beast
Hawaii-One Nation Underground
Those Ebony records compilations (Metal Maniaxe, Metal Wariors etc)
US Metal I-IV
Roksnax

User avatar
Avenger
Posts: 8069

Re: Most wanted official cd re-issues?

Post#179 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:51 pm

Zdan wrote:Actual jewelcase non-Metal Mind non-Old Metal Records pressings of both Blessed Death albums.


I understand the issue with Metal Mind only releasing Digi-paks but the OMR Blessed Death CD's are jewel case and sound fine?
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"

stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."

Zdan
Posts: 1024

Re: Most wanted official cd re-issues?

Post#180 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:57 pm

Avenger wrote:
Zdan wrote:Actual jewelcase non-Metal Mind non-Old Metal Records pressings of both Blessed Death albums.


I understand the issue with Metal Mind only releasing Digi-paks but the OMR Blessed Death CD's are jewel case and sound fine?


Would those be official reissues? I heard mixed opinions on that matter.
Want:

Manowar - Hail To England CD (Music For Nations)
The Regime - U.G.L.Y. CD

Return to “CD collector heaven!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests